Photo by josh.liba
I just love the trend in the blogging world of taking some time to share favorite links from the past week. It reminds me of long, lazy weekend mornings and passing the most interesting newspaper articles and the funniest comics back and forth, “Here, you’ve GOT to read this! You’re gonna love it!”
Here are a few links I think you are going to love:
- Chore Cards a DIY ::: The Creative Mama
- Photography Projects for Kids ::: Adventures with Kids
- A Play Kitchen Renovation ::: Domestic Simplicity
- Flat Emelie and Matt tutorial ::: Moda Bake Shop
- Little Life Lessons (learned at the mall) ::: Sorta Crunchy
- “Fun-due” for the Whole Family ::: Simple Bites
And, on a personal note, I want to take a few moments to say thank you to all of you for making my first two weeks as editor of Simple Kids so lovely! I’ve enjoyed your comments and emails so much. I read them all and appreciate that you take the time to say hello, leave a suggestion, and reach out to others in the comments, too. I especially have enjoyed the discussion in Christen’s Food and Nutrition column this week.
Do you want to get in touch with me? Go here.
I know that I can safely speak for all of us at Simple Kids and Simple Living Media when I say that it is an honor to be a part of your day. Thank you!