Friends can you believe that it is almost time to pack up the Valentines and trade them in for shamrocks and Spring flowers? The weather outside my window may be speaking of Winter, but the calendar is telling me that Spring is not too far away.
Let’s celebrate these last weeks of Winter and then welcome Spring with open arms!
Here are the links that I fell in love with this week:
- Why Nurturing Our Child’s Nature Matters ::: A Nourishing Home
- Kids Craft Hand Dyed Playsilks ::: Clean
- 7 Ways to Help Anxious Kids ::: Let’s Explore
- Pretty Icy ::: Aspergertopia
- Giving Our Children the World ::: Simple Homeschool
- Too Old for Treasure Baskets ::: Play Activities
Are you looking for a simple way to keep up with all of the Simple Living Media blogs? Introducing Simple Living Weekly: the Best of the Network for Your Weekend Reading.
Thank you for letting Simple Kids be a part of your February, friends.
What simple delights have you and your kids discovered this week? Share your links in the comments.