Hello! I hope you and your kids are having a wonderful weekend. At Simple Kids we’re excited to begin another week of possibilities. I have two places that I would like to invite you: First, did you know there was a Simple Kids flickr pool? We’d love to see photos of your crafting, creating, and simple living.
Next, on Tuesday night there will be a Girls Night Out Twitter Party to Celebrate Reading and Children’s Literature. The topic is “Lets Play – Getting Our Kids to Love Books and Reading.” The party is Tuesday March 9th from 9 to 11pm EST and is hosted by MemeTales and Mom It Forward. You can read more details here. I’m on the panel and I’d love to see you there! (My Twitter i.d. is @simplekids)
Here are the links I fell in love with this week:
- One Pot Wonders for Babies & Toddlers ::: Christen Babb at Simple Bites
- Are YOU on Your To-Do List? ::: Simple Marriage
- The Craft Hope Book ::: Craft Hope
- Slow Family Living ::: Rhythm of the Home
- Thumbprint Characters ::: My Little Hen
After our great discussion on routines and rhythm, I wanted to pass along these resources:
- Kid’s Morning Routine Free Printable Cards ::: Living Locurto
- 20 Tips for Finding Your Routine With Kids ::: Simple Mom
- Nesting: Preparing for a New Baby (part 2) ::: Organizing Your Way
- The Importance of Routine for Children ::: About.com Stay-at-Home-Dads
What are you looking forward to this week?