Spring Forward! Happy Daylight Savings Time, my friends. Have you reset your clocks yet? We’re looking forward to celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this week, as well. We’ll be making Christen’s Stew and Soda Bread and wearing our green – what will you be doing with your kids?
This week on Simple Kids, I’m looking forward to sharing more about family routines and easing children through transitions. In the meantime, here are some of my favorite links from around the web this past week:
- Daylight Savings Time Coloring page ::: Printables4Kids
- Positive Guidance Tools of the Trade: Alternatives to Time Out ::: Not Just Cute
- The Two Year Old: a Traditional Perspective ::: The Parenting Passageway
- The Family That Plays Together ::: Simple Homeschool
- Frugal and Fun Kid’s Birthdays – 100 Celebration Ideas ::: In Good Sense
- Kids and Money: Where it All Starts ::: The Journey on the Way
- St. Patrick’s Day Spring Bling ::: Alpha Mom
- Grace … Heap it on Yourself ::: Simple Mom
- I’ve been enjoying the Simple Kids flickr group – Fun!
“To me, every hour of light and dark is a miracle. Every inch of space is a miracle.” – Walt Witman