My blog reader was overflowing with great things this week. There were so many gems, it was hard for me to choose just a handful from my favorites to showcase for you today.
Here are a few of the links that touched me, made me laugh, made me think, and inspired me from the past week …
- Milk + Cookies Favors printable (what a cute teacher’s gift!) ::: The Sweetest Occasion
- All of Me, Part of Me, None of Me ::: The Adventure of Motherhood
- Patience, Parenting, and Verbal Spillage ::: The Parenting Passageway
- Use Storytelling to Inspire Kids to Go Green ::: Simple Mom
- 23 Tips for Parenting and Empowering a Shy Child ::: Modern Familia
- Ideas for Artsy Family Fun in the Sun ::: Pink and Green Mama
- Gnome Campfire ::: Wee Folk Art
Have a great weekend, friends!
Should I be following your blog? Leave me a note in the comments with your link and I’ll add you to my reader. Who knows? Maybe your post will be featured in a future Link Love Showcase …