Last year, on New Year’s Eve, Megan started a tradition of listing Simple Kids readers’ favorite posts from the past year. I wanted to honor this tradition by taking a look back at some of your favorites (and mine) from 2010.
It has been a wonderful year, and I thank you all, on behalf of the entire Simple Kids team, for being a part of it!
Without any further ado ….
Top Five Reader Favorite Posts
- 5 Tips for Creating Routines and Establishing Rhythm in Your Home (March)
- Head of the Class: Eco-Friendly Lunches for a Smarter Planet (by contributor Mariah Bruehl, February)
- Teaching Children How to Handle Their Emotions: As Simple As PIE (guest post by Angelica Perez-Litwin of Modern Familia, August)
- Handmade Gifts for Kids: Tutorials and Ideas from My Holiday To Do List (December)
- Rhythm in Action: Real Family Routines for Morning, Meals, and Evenings (March)