Yesterday I shared with you my hope to document the ordinary moments this Mother’s Day, but that is only part of my plan. I have a few other things items on my wish list for Sunday, including:
- Sleeping in past 7 a.m.
- A recreation of that gorgeous breakfast from Simple Bites, pictured above, down to the very last crumb: How to Have Peace, Serenity, AND Breakfast in Bed on Mother’s Day.
- Some time with my Spring Reading Thing list and the latest Simple Living Media Book Club title.
- Lunch with my Mom, Sister, Grandmother, and extended family.
- Hugs, kisses, and (while I’m wishing) good manners and no bickering from my children.
- To laugh a lot, all day long.
- To accept the praise and attention of those who love me. Mother’s Day is the day to say, “Yes, I am doing an amazing job here, aren’t I?” I’d love it if you could give yourselves permission to do that, too my friends.