- Ya’ll Have a Good Time Now, Ya’ Hear ::: cowgirl dress up party from FIMBY
- Twisted Felt Garland, Necklace, Bracelet ::: the Purl Bee
- Give Thanks – Paper Quilt ::: Let’s Explore
- Handmade Hanukkah ::: Prudent Baby
- The Single Parent As Cook (plus a crustless quiche recipe) ::: Simple Bites
- Preparing Your Home for the Holidays: Kids Rooms ::: Organizing Your Way
After my Advent post, my good friend Tanya pointed me in the direction of the list of Advent Family Fun at the wonderful blog By Sun and Candlelight. I wanted to share it with all of you, in case you’re still looking for some Advent planning inspiration. Lots of great ideas there – I’m especially intrigued by the idea of cocoa popsicles and I love her “Nature Rejoices” book basket titles.
Have a wonderful Sunday, friends! We’ll be talking about Thanksgiving, manners, and Hanukkah this week. I can’t wait!