The following is by editor Kara Fleck.
Two years ago, on New Year’s Eve, Megan started a tradition of listing Simple Kids readers’ favorite posts from the past year. I really like that tradition, so every year I honor it by taking a look back and showcasing readers favorites.
2011 has been a wonderful year, and I thank you all, on behalf of the entire Simple Kids team, for being a part of it!
Without any further ado ….
Top Ten Reader Favorite Posts
- Simple Summer Snacks for Kids
- No Sew, No Knit Gift Ideas
- Simple Activities for Excited Kids
- Taking Dictation: Crafting Stories with Young Kids
- Create a Letter Writing Kit for Kids
- Seeds of Potential: Exploring Similarities and Differences
- Rotating Books and Toys, Knowing When to Downsize
- 3 Strategies for Dealing With Criticism
- The Three Types of Friends Every Parent Needs
- Ages and Stages: Toddlers
I can’t wait to see what 2012 holds for Simple Kids! Thanks for reading!