Yesterday my family and I visited the Indy Zoo. We fed giraffes some breakfast, raced a few cheetahs, watched a dolphin show, rode ponies, and got to see a demonstration on snakes (and a few of us were even brave enough to touch a snake).
Today we’re hoping to have a quiet day, hanging out in the backyard and getting in some swing-set time. It is a sunny day here in Indiana. I hope the sun is shining where you are, too.
- Corn Husk Dolls tutorial ::: Garden Mama
- Alphabet Cheese Crackers ::: Quirky Mama
- Paper Clip Puppets ::: Made By Joel
- 8 Back to School Breakfast Ideas ::: Simple Bites
- Preschool Chore Charts ::: Homeschool Creations
- Rain Gutter Bookshelves tutorial ::: Raising Olives
- Homemade Natural Postpartum Care Kit ::: Passionate Homemaking
Thank you all for your helpful suggestions on my post about our overdue library books. You were very generous with your tips and I think that even those of us whose libraries aren’t yet utilizing an online reminder system can find some helpful advice in the comments.
It was nice to know we aren’t the only family prone to sky-high library fines (and sweet to see that we all agree libraries are a great resource to support!)
Enjoy your Sunday, everyone! ~ Kara