So, friends, how was your week? Were you able to be like the sun? Did you find some time to slow down the pace of Summer? I had a few “raincloud moments” but with a little help, I was able to slow down this week and it was really nice.
I hope to be able to carry that attitude into the rest of the Summer.
I didn’t spend much time on the computer this week, but here are a few links that I loved that I wanted to share with you:
- The “Tomorrow’s Outfit” Clothesline ::: Two Chicks and a Hen
- The Ability to Bend Without Breaking ::: Passionate Homemaking
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting and You Live in an Apartment ::: Small Notebook
- Seashell Necklaces ::: Little Acorn Learning
- 10 Ways for You and Your Child to Make the World a Better Place ::: Adventures with Kids
- Alice in Wonderland Birthday Party, Part 1 and Part 2 ::: Let’s Explore
- Homemade Sidewalk Paint ::: Hip Mountain Mama (my kids LOVED this)
Have a wonderful day, everyone! Here’s to a great August!