Welcome to the Simple Living Media Summer Block Party! We’ve got 20 giveaways across the entire network this week to give you plenty of chances to win!
This giveaway is now closed. The Winner will be announced on July 4th! Thanks to everyone who entered.
We are celebrating this sizzling season with some hot giveaways! Our friend and virtual neighbor Mama Goes Green is kicking off the block party by giving Simple Kids readers a chance to win a wonderful gift package.
If you’ve been reading Simple Kids for a while then you know that we are big fans of eco-friendly lunch containers. My family has been using LunchBots stainless steel reusable containers and Lunchskins reusable bags as an alternative to plastic.
These containers have been traveling with us on family outings, long car trips, and, of course, in our lunchboxes.
I appreciate that they are dishwasher safe (top rack), are healthier than using plastic containers for food storage, and that I don’t have to spend money buying plastic baggies or lunch containers.
They are stylish, with a simple design that appeals to grown-ups as well as kids. The lids of the LunchBots are bright and colorful with a non-VOC finish. The lids fit tightly on the containers, too (though I wouldn’t use them for liquid storage).
The Lunch Skins are made from a German fabric that is certified as food safe in the US and Europe. They are hand-sewn, well made, durable and bpa, lead, and phthalate free. I may never buy plastic baggies again!
Our generous sponsor Mama Goes Green is giving away a HUGE lunch package of eco-friendly containers! One lucky Simple Kids reader is going to win:
- 1 Lunch Skins reusable cloth sandwich bag
- 1 Lunch Skins reusable cloth snack bag
- 1 LunchBots stainless steel Pico container – 5.5″ x 4″ x 1.5″ with 2 compartments
- 1 LunchBots stainless steel Uno container –6.25″ x 4″ x 1.75″ with 1 compartment
- 1 LunchBots stainless steel Duo container – 6.25″ x 4.5″ x 1.75″ with 2 compartments
- 1 LunchBots stainless steel Eco container – 7″ x 5.5″ x 2″with 1 compartment
How to Win
Everyone has three chances to win. Choose one or all three!
1. Comment on this post, and answer this question: Join in the block party! Share with Simple Kids readers your child’s favorite lunch item and how you would use this eco-friendly lunch container gift package.
This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm EST on June 30, 2010 and is open to commenters 18 years or older. We’ll use Random.org to choose winners on July 4th! I hope you win! Giveaway now closed. Thank you!