This time of year is my favorite. I love fall! We celebrate two of my favorite holidays, Halloween and Thanksgiving, and there’s a special family birthday (extra special this year as my oldest becomes a teenager!)
Plus the autumn world with all of its vibrant hues and natural coziness is one of the most beautiful, don’t you think?
This year I decided to organize all of our fall related posts in one place, making it easy for Simple Kids visitors to celebrate a simple autumn with us.
I’ll update this post throughout the season, so check back often for fall inspiration!
A Simple Autumn 2014
- A Simple Autumn: the sights, sounds, smells, and tastes of fall
- A Hot Apple Cider Recipe
- A simple Halloween story – an oldie but goodie vlog with updated photos
- A visit to Piney Acres Farm in Fortville, Indiana
- A Plethora of Apple Themed Ideas
- Painting with apples
- Our visit to the Zoo Boo (DayBook 10.27.14)
- Smashing pumpkins – coming soon!
- Turkey cookies – coming soon!
Do you have a favorite simple autumn themed post of your own to share? Leave a comment below with a link back to your site so that others can check it out, too.