- Candy Corn Catapults ::: Frugal Fun for Boys
- Date Nights and Tate Nights ::: Simple Mom
- Halloween Shadow Puppets and FREE Printable Template ::: One Perfect Day
- Painted Stick Mobiles ::: Playful Learning
- DIY Family Matryoshka Costumes ::: Homemade Mimi
- How to Raise an Artist ::: Urth Mama
Note: there are affiliate links in this post. Thanks!
Hello Monday! A new week, a fresh start, and the very last day of September, which was a pretty lovely month for our family.
I wanted to draw your attention to this week”s Bundle of the Week ebook sale: Kids in the Kitchen. Featuring ebooks with easy-to-follow recipes, guidelines and schedules for teaching kitchen skills, this bundle will help you and your kids discover the fun of cooking while teaching important life skills.
This week only, get all five ebooks for more than 85% off!
Included in the sale:
- Cooking 101 for Kids by Lynn at Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
- Real Food Kids: In the Kitchen from GNOWFGLINS
- Cupcakes! 12 Months of Happiness by Liz Latham
- Adventures with Kids! In the Kitchen by Charra Shopp
- Teaching Your Kids to Cook by Laura Coppinger
The Kids in the Kitchen bundle is only available through 8am EST on Monday, 10/7 so if you”re interested, grab your bundle today!
- Homemade Fairy (or Butterfly) Wings ::: What’s Up Fagans?
- How to Take Better Costume Pictures ::: Peanut Blossoms Just in time for Halloween!
- Walk. Collect. Make. Autumn Mobile Fall Craft ::: Red Ted Art
- 40 STEM Ipad Apps for Kids (Science Technology Engineering Math) ::: Imagination Soup
- Disneyland’s Guest Pass Access Changes and Physical Disabilities ::: Life Rearranged
- Lost. ::: K.Elizabeth Fleck My personal blog. I’d love to see you there!
It has been unusually busy here at the Fleck household, and that isn’t how I like for things to be. The full calendar combined with the new sleeping, or lack of sleeping, schedule my toddler has adopted (without even consulting me, mind you, ha ha!) means that I haven’t quite found my new groove for writing in this season of life.
So, if posts are a little haphazard and sometimes I don’t update until the evenings, now you know why: this mama is stealing away whatever scraps of time she can for writing and that often doesn’t happen until after bedtime.
I hope you’re finding some time and space to rest and recharge for the week ahead, friend. Have a lovely weekend!
I have some news from one of my affiliates today: over the next 48 hours Little Passports will be having a Flash Sale. (Please note that I am an affiliate for Little Passports. Thanks for your support!)
We use, and love, Little Passports in our home. Max and Lucy, my five and seven year olds, share a World subscription and my eleven year old has a USA subscription. We incorporate them into our homeschool, but you don”t have to be a homeschooler to appreciate the mix of kid-friendly fun and education.
From Little Passports …
in showcase ·
Today’s Friday Five is for the local folks.
I‘m guest posting over at Indy With Kids this week, sharing five “must see” places and events happening in this small town that my family and I adore.
Indiana friends, if you are looking for something fun to do with your family this fall, I’d love to invite you to my town of Fortville, located in western Hancock county, just outside of Indianapolis.
I was invited, along with several other local bloggers, to take a progressive tour of the town by the lovely ladies at the Fortville Mama blog. It was so much fun to learn a little more about this area (including visiting a fantastic family spot I’d never been to in the nearly ten years we’ve lived here) and it was a real pleasure to meet so many Indiana bloggers. I always love being able to meet in person and put faces to the blogs.
See my post at Indy With Kids here to find out more (and maybe I’ll see you in town soon?)