Jillian and I had such a wonderful time at Crafting Community earlier this month. In case you missed it, I shared some of the details of our trip in this post from last week.
I’ve got some fun news today: the folks at Crafting Community have offered a tote bag full of amazing goodies to a Simple Kids reader!
Jillian and I got to take home one of these totes from our trip to Crafting Community and, besides being pretty stylish, it if full of some fantastic things. I’m excited to be able to share a little bit of our trip with one of you!
One Simple Kids reader will win a Crafting Community tote filled with:
- Splendid Custom Towel
- Rifle Paper Company Stationery
- Dylan’s Candy Bar Chocolate Candies
- NAEF Four Wood Blocks
- Polyform Products Bar of Clay & Tool Set
- Assorted Kind Bars
- MILK + BOOKIES Mini Bookies Box
- Burt’s Bees Full size Body Lotion, New Lip Gloss, Mini Size Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash
- Lunch Skins Lunch Sack
- Monster’s University Band-Aid’s
- The Honest Company Hand Sanitizer
- California Baby Insulated Tote with Shampoo, Conditioner, Detangler, Gel & Mousse
- Mini Jewel Crayon from Kid Made Modern
- Honest Tea Pouches
- Popchips Bag of Chips
- Isbella’s Cookies Twofer
- Mindware Activity Books
- and more!
The fine print: this giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. The giveaway will end at midnight EST Friday October 18, 2013. The winner will be announced in the next weekend link love post. Good luck!