Note: there are affiliate links in this post. Thanks!
- Destination: a debt free New Year ::: my post at The Art of Simple
- Announcing the Motherhood and Jane Austen Book Club ::: Gidget Goes Home
- The After School Gingerbread Project ::: Simple Bites
- 5 Tips for Getting Relatives to Think Outside of the Gift Box ::: Lasso the Moon
- It is Winter Festival day and the kids and I are super excited! Local friends, will we see you there? Bundle up!
- Shutterfly has a few deals going on right now, including saving 50% on cards
So, listen, my knitting and crocheting friends, I’ve been thinking a lot about Mother Bear lately (one of my favorite charities) and I mentioned on facebook recently that I’d like to knit another bear before the end of the year. Would any of you like to knit along?
I have two quick projects I want to finish up first, and then I think I’m going to spend these December evenings on the couch knitting while watching Christmas specials with my children and thinking of other kids in this world who could use a little extra love and comfort. What do you say?
If you’re interested in learning more about Mother Bear, you can check them out here. There are many ways to help and you don’t have to be a knitter to support this worthwhile cause.