I‘m back for our final Home for the Holidays giveaway! What a wonderful week it has been, but the fun isn’t over yet. I’ve got one more giveaway to share with you and it is awesome!
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you!
Today’s giveaway is for an item that I know is going to be one of the most exciting things under our Christmas tree this year – a bike from Strider Monkeys!
Made for kids between the ages of 18 months and five years old, Strider bikes give kids a head start that training wheels don’t. Because the bikes are designed to encourage the development of balance and coordination before riding pedal bikes, the transition is a smoother one.
The bikes are intended to grow with your child – both the seat and the handlebars are adjustable. Lightweight, yet designed to be “steady, stable, and safe” the bikes are made to be easy to move and control by a young child with a low center of gravity.
Plus, the bikes and helmets are just really cool looking. I can’t wait to see my little one’s face on Christmas morning!
Yep, today I’m giving away a really cool gift package from Strider Monkeys!
Want the nitty gritty details? Here are the bike’s specs (from the Strider Monkeys website):
- the frame is a custom welded, thin-gauge steel alloy with integrated footrests
- the paint is certified compliant with California Proposition 65 lead standards
- the tires are all terrain, puncture proof, molded foam (so no flats, ever!)
- the wheels are molded plastic with sealed bearings riding on steels axles
- Weight: 6 pounds, 14 oz (without optional brake)
- Seat Height: adjustable from 11 to 16 inches
- Handlebar Height: adjustable from 20 to 22 inches
- Handlebar Width: 14 inches
- Wheelbase: 22 inches
- Overall Length: 33 inches
To see the bikes in action, head over to StriderMonkeys.com’s gallery page and watch the videos.
One Simple Kids reader will win a gift package from Strider Monkeys that includes:
Total value $176 – and some lucky little one will be very happy this holiday!
How to win
Everyone has two chances to win. Here’s how:
1. Comment on this post, answering this question: What is your favorite bike riding memory from your own childhood?
This giveaway will end Saturday December 3 at 11:59 p.m. ESTI hope you win! We’ll announce the winners of all the holiday giveaways at the end of the week.
If you’re reading this in an email reader, please come to the blog to leave your comment and enter the giveaway. Thanks!