- Summertime Bickering ::: The Parenting Passageway
- Family Glue (the cousins are here!) ::: My Little Hen
- 5 Simple Ways to Create Amazingly Memorable Traditions ::: Steady Mom
- On Being Busy or Being Full ::: Simple Homeschool
- DIY: Juggling Rag Balls ::: Maya*Made
- Super-Easy Cool Comets ::: Frugal Family Fun
- Painting Peg People ::: Ancient Heart
That is my two year old, Lucy, in the photo. Playing with yarn and knitting needles is a new way I discovered to keep her busy this week. What new discoveries did YOU make this week?