Note: I’m a member of the Target Inner Circle and was given gift cards to use to facilitate this post.
Family movie night just got a little more simplified at our house, thanks to Target Ticket. Target Ticket is Target’s new video download and rental service that allows you to buy, rent, download, and stream videos.
We were given a chance to give this new service a try and one lucky Simple Kids reader is going to win a chance to give Target Ticket a try, too!
Some of our favorites things about Target Ticket:
- No monthly fees or subscriptions!
- You rent or purchase the movies and purchase the TV shows you want (so no disappearing movies or TV shows, as happens sometimes with other services).
- Parental controls and common sense ratings.
- There’s a Target Kids Picks feature where you can view recommendations by age.
- You can organize your movies and TV shows into different lists.
- Right now you can create a free account and get 10 free downloads.
From the website:
Target Ticket is currently available to stream on your PC, Mac, Android, or iOS device, and available to download on your personal PC, Android, or iOS device. In future releases the App will be become available for Xbox, Roku, as well as Smart TVs and Blu-Ray Players. The download feature to the Mac platform will soon be available as well.
One Simple Kids reader will win a $50 gift card to use on Target Ticket.
To Enter: leave a comment with your family’s current favorite movie.
Please note that due to licensing fees and agreements, Target Ticket is only available within the United States so this giveaway is for readers in the USA only. Thank you!
This giveaway will end at 11:59 EST on Friday October 11, 2013. Good luck!