It is Friday, friends. Wow! Not only that, but here we are turning the page to November and I really, truly (though I know everyone says it every single month) do not know where all of the time is going.
In a few months I’ll be celebrating four years as the editor of Simple Kids. That completely blows my mind! I feel so new at this, so green, and yet, here is this little blog that I’ve been writing for longer than one of my children has been alive. Wow.
For today’s Friday Five I wanted to simply share five of my favorite Simple Kids holiday related posts. These are near and dear to my heart, or just fun, or special to me because of the time in my life when I wrote them.
I hope you’ll enjoy them, too.
circa 2011 – look at those babies!
5 Favorite Holiday Related Simple Kids Posts
- 20+ Advent Ideas: Simple Ways to Count the Days (I’ve updated this post for 2013)
- Simple Gift Giving: Want, Need, Wear, Read
- Home for the Holidays Charity Spotlight: The Mother Bear Project
- No Sew, No Knit Homemade Gift Ideas
- Simple Stocking Stuffer Ideas (what would you add to this list?)
I also wanted to let you know that A Natural Nester is releasing a new eguide, and I was invited to contribute. You can pre-order Celebrations of Light: a Wintertime Family eGuide here. It will be available for download November 8, just in time to use for the coming Winter season.
Have a wonderful weekend, friends!