I personally love this sale and I’m sharing it with you both as a happy customer and as an affiliate.
What is the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle? It’s a collection of some of the best ebooks and ecourses relating to homemaking. Erin and Stephanie created the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle to make simple, and effective tools available that really give you a boost as a homemaker – help, inspiration, tips, encouragement, resources at your fingertips…
This bundle is designed to help you turn your house into a home… without all the overwhelm. Because, seriously, who needs more overwhelm?
What’s in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
Resources to help and inspire you with …
- Cleaning… create a healthy, toxin-free home
- DIY/Homemade… fun and frugal ways to express your personal style
- Devotionals and Faith… take a break from the daily grind to renew yourself
- Finances… build a budget that works
- Cooking & Meal Planning… serve easier, tastier meals in less time
- Holidays & Special Events… brighten up old family traditions and create new
- Homeschooling… homeschool with grace and ease
- Marriage… heat up your marriage
- Motherhood… find peace, balance & joy in mothering
- Organizing… conquer the clutter and simplify your life
- Pregnancy & Babies… enjoy a healthy pregnancy and prepare to nurture your baby
- Health & Wellness… soothe aches & pains with natural remedies
- Working from Home… hone your talents, live your passions and earn money to help your family
As an affiliate of the bundle sale I was given a chance to pre-order the bundle, which I did, and then spent some time over the weekend going through the contents.
I feel like it was money well spent just for the chance to snag copies of the books and ecourses I was personally the most interested in, including the marriage books, the homeschooling materials, Hayley and Daniel Stewart’s new book More Feasts, and the Thanksgiving and Christmas 2015 planners.
If you follow me on Good Reads you’ll see that I’ve already starting reading some of these books. The fact that there are so many more titles than that? To me that is a pretty sweet bonus!
I’ve already discovered a few gems and new authors that weren’t even on my radar before, including a no cook freezer cooking book I’m eager to dive into, a real food guide to the supermarket, and some faith based devotionals I was not familiar with before this sale.
This collection is a fraction of the price of what someone would pay for each resource individually, which is something that made my decision to purchase easier: I knew I was getting value for what I wanted plus all of the extra ebooks and resources, too.
Erin and Stephanie asked questions, tried techniques and just about drove themselves crazy making sure that the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle was the very best homemaking resource anywhere. They dug through hundreds of websites and connected with dozens of authors and teachers and in the end curated this collection of:
- 76 eBooks
- 6 eCourses
- 1 audio download
- 2 online conferences, and
- 14 printable packs
… that is 99 carefully selected resources designed to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships… is only $29.97. (A total value of $984.74.)
That breaks down to 30 cents per book. Nice deal, right? Even if you were to only read and use half of the products, that’s still 60 cents per book. Hard to beat that.
Your 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If for any reason, you decide that the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is not for you, then please send an email to customerservice@Ultimate-Bundles.com and we will refund 100% of your investment. No questions asked.
Don’t Forget the Bonuses…
Of course, no Ultimate Homemaking Bundle would be complete without one of my favorite things about the sale – the generous, inspiring gifts donated by companies that understand homemakers like you.
Every gift is yours to keep and enjoy.
- Choose 1 FREE Online Class from Craftsy (Select from 24 of Their Most Popular Classes – Up to $60 Value)
- 1 FREE Kids Discovery Box from Green Kid Crafts ($19.95 Value)
- FREE $15 Credit to Hope Ink PLUS 2 FREE 8×10 Art Prints ($71 Value)
- FREE 90-Day “Good Deal” Subscription to She Plans Dinner ($15 Value)
- Choose 1 FREE Stylish Spring Scarf from Deborah & Co. ($20 Value)
- FREE $80 Healthy Moving Class Credit ($80 Value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt ($30 Value)
- FREE 65 Tyndale Rewards Points to Be Used for a FREE Book or Towards Any Book of Your Choice ($15 Value)
Now It’s Your Turn
This is your chance to get proven, simple, and effective tools that really give you a boost as a homemaker.
But time is running out! The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle will only be available from 8:00 a.m. EST on Monday, April 20 until 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, April 27.
After that, the shopping cart closes and the deeply discounted price is gone. And, as someone always emails me after the sale to ask, yes, it really is over once it’s over.
Best wishes and happy homemaking!
Note: I am an affiliate for this bundle sale and when you make a purchase using my links, I earn a portion of the sale price. This costs you nothing extra and helps me to keep Simple Kids running. Thanks for your support!