- On the day after Mothers Day ::: Ashleigh Baker
- My friend Mariah, of Playful Learning and the Playful Learning Ecademy, is offering a new ecourse - Stress Management for Kids: teach your child how to find peace inside and out
- 55 Really Good Graduation Gift Ideas ::: Pensieve
- Essential Packing List for Families on the Go ::: Peanut Blossom
- Indy 500 Racer Snacks ::: Parents.com
- Faithful Parenting ::: Parenting Wild Things
- The At-Home Summer Nature Camp ecurriculum from A Natural Nester is available for pre-order and will be available May 20th. I’m a contributor to and an affiliate for this project. The kids and I are looking forward to participating in our own summer camp at home. Can’t wait!
- Baby birds, bad humans, and backyards: an accidental nature study adventure ::: They Dynamo Rhino homeschool blog
Have a wonderful weekend, friends! Rest, recharge, frolic with your families, and enjoy these gorgeous May days. Do something simple but fun with your children this weekend. You and your kids will both love it!