- Let your kids get dirty ::: Simple Mom
- The Parable of the Swing: Why Kids Need Choices and Boundaries ::: Not Just Cute
- Se7en’s Drawing a Day Project
- 10 Ultimate Summer Popsicle Recipes ::: Weed ‘Em and Reap
- Great Books for Your Tween Daughter about Being a Tween ::: The House of Hendrix
- Homemade Finger Paint ::: Life as Mom
Have you ever dreamed of being a superhero? You now have the chance with the summer-long Power of Pentel contest – a promotion that gives consumers the chance to win $500,000 ($250,000 for the winner and $250,000 for a school of the winner’s choosing). The contest kicks off today!
What would you do with $250,000? Pay for college tuition, take the family on a cruise around the world, pay off your mortgage or start a small business? The possibilities are endless with the Power of Pentel.
How do you play?
To participate, simply buy marked packages of Pentel EnerGel-X® pens or mail in for a code (no purchase necessary). Then visit www.pentel.com/power and enter the code to see if you can “Unleash the Power of Pentel.”
There is no limit to the number of entries and Pentel will be awarding second chance prizes via random drawings every week.
“I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June.” – L.M. Montgomery
Note: I will be receiving a goodie bag from Pentel in exchange for sharing the Power of Pentel contest with you. I was not paid for this post and all opinions expressed are my own.