Note: there are some affiliate links in this post. Thanks!
- Taking Away My Daughter’s Smile ::: Huffington Post Parents And after reading her emotional confession, and the turn around that followed, I stuck the author’s upcoming book right at the top of my wish list.
- 20 Bliss Enhancing Mamas You Should Know About ::: including a kind mention of Simple Kids
- Handmade Memory Game ::: Gidget Goes Home
- Sculpy Turkey Finger Puppets ::: Two Daloo
- The Celebrations of Light Wintertime Family eguide is available now and can be purchased here.
I wasn’t too active on social media this week (or on the blog, as you can see). Aside from a post I wrote on my other blog about turning 40 next month (eek) and a few instagram photos, I spent most of my free time knitting or reading and playing with my kids.
I think I just needed a little computer break and some quiet after all of the wonderful flurry of activity that was the month of October for me. It was nice to unplug and just BE this week, without sharing. I do like sharing, of course, and I think interacting with other parents is important, or I probably wouldn’t be a blogger.
But, sometimes it is nice to just quietly live life and keep it to yourself, too, am I right? Or maybe that is just the introvert in me, who craves quiet after socializing, even if the “socializing” is just on the internet, ha ha!
Have a wonderful weekend, friends! Here’s to unplugging, quiet moments, and gorgeous November days.