Happy New Year, my friends! We celebrated with a family jigsaw puzzle, kid-friendly “mocktails” and appetizers, and a weekend long listen to Rollingstone’s Top 500 Songs of All Time. I’ve also been pinning some new ideas and goals into my Operation 2012 Pinterest board.
I haven’t spent much time on the computer over the holidays, but I do have a few links that I wanted to share with you this New Year’s day:
- Living Every Day Like It’s Vacation ::: Free Spirit Knits
- Montessori Materials and Traditional Toys at 8 Months ::: How We Montessori
- Magical Thinking ::: Inchmark I love this idea!
- Paper Snowflakes 101 ::: Life is Sweet
- 2011 Time Capsule Printable ::: Amy’s Finer Things
And a few good deals to ring in the New Year!
- One Bite at a Time ebook by Tsh, Simple Mom, is $1 off with the code HAPPYNEWYEAR. The code is good until January 10, 2012.
- If you haven’t read Tsh’s excellent book Organized Simplicity, right now Amazon Primemembers can read the kindle version for FREE!
- Jessica, Life as Mom, is having a sale for $2 off of any purchase of $8 or more from her estore with the code NEWYOU good until January 8, 2012.
Happy New Year, everyone! I hope 2012 is magical!