- Crafting Angry Love Birds ::: Makes and Takes
- Lego Math: How Many Legos Does it Weigh? ::: Frugal Fun for Boys
- ::: Swing, Whistle, Zing!
- A New Book Club ::: The Not-Ever-Still Life
- A FREE Junkyard Tales story for Valentine”s Day ::: Sparkle Stories
I also wanted to mention the Family Book Festival going on this month over at Jump Into a Book (a blog you definitely should be reading). All month long they will be sharing the favorite children”s books of authors, illustrators, and bloggers. I”ve already discovered a few new to me titles to add to our family”s library list.
I know that parts of the country have a couple of feet of snow on the ground, but most of our snow here in central Indiana has melted. Last night it was even warm enough to take a family walk at sunset. After weeks being stuck indoors, it felt good to venture outdoors, even just for a walk around the neighborhood.
Have a wonderful weekend, friends!