- Our Sparkle Story (A Good Deal for You) ::: FIMBY (great deal on one of our favorites!)
- What is Book Jumping? ::: Jump Into a Book
- Honoring the Spirit of Generosity in Our Children ::: Simple Mom
- Why the Ritalin Debate is Asking the Wrong Question: Healing Our Kids” Soul Fever With Simplicity ::: Huffington Post
- Nature Journaling with Kids ::: Simple Organic
- My Frugal Decision to INCREASE My Family”s Grocery Budget ::: Modern Mrs. Darcey for Money Saving Mom
- Two Picky Eaters, One Dinner Strategy ::: Simple Bites
I also want to mention two worthwhile things. The first is a book that I will be reviewing here on Simple Kids in a few weeks, but I don”t want you to wait if you have a Spring birthday or party coming up. The book is . It has everything from recipes to crafts to decorating ideas and themes and it is kid-pleaser as well as a simple parenting guide for those of us wanting to offer our children a more natural festivity.
Second, I want to let Simple Kids readers know about contributor Amanda Morgan of Not Just Cute”s new e-course coming out, Parenting With Positive Guidance. You can check out the details and get registered here.
Have a terrific weekend, everyone!