- ::: Mess for Less
- Little Free Libraries: Using Books to Build Communities ::: Jump into a Book
- DIY Wetbag Tutorial ::: Simple Homemade
- I Never … Parenting Version ::: Seasons of Joy
- Creating a Home Reference Library for a Kindergartner ::: How We Montessori
- How to Deal With (your own) Anger ::: Simple Homeschool
- Fairy Printable Pack ::: 1 1 1=1
I recently wrenched my back playing with my four and six year olds, a reminder of each of my 39 years. I may be 25 at heart, but my spine most certainly is not. This weekend was originally supposed to be about a mini-conference and some work on our house, but instead has found me in bed with a heating pad and moving very, very slowly.
As the snow is falling (again) here in the Hoosier state, I can”t help but think that maybe having to move slowly isn”t such a bad thing?
Have a wonderful weekend, friends!