- The disappearance of childhood and what we can do to get it back ::: Simple Homeschool
- Those days: 5 ways to get through them ::: Life from the top
- Painting with Sound ::: No Time for Flash Cards
- Congratulations to my friend Aimee of Simple Bites for this exciting win! I’m so happy for you, friend!
- The drawings above were done by my kids this week as we listened to Swan Lake from Maestro Classics
The winner of the Simplicity Parenting Filtering ecourse from Bliss Beyond Naptime was … Jamie, who said, “The parenting styles sounds very interesting. We tend to want the same outcome, but we have VERY different ideas of how to get there.”
Congratulations! Be on the lookout for an email about how to collect your prize.
This week is screen free week and my family and I will be taking part, a yearly tradition for us. I will be online a little bit, as I have some projects that need my attention, but it will be very limited. I love hanging out with all of you on facebook, twitter, instagram, and google plus, but it is a good idea for mamas and papas to take a screen break sometimes, too. I will be checking in once a day, so if you need to reach me, just have a little bit of patience. Best wishes!
Will you and your family be taking part in Screen Free week?