- When to Step Back, When to Step In ::: Mommy Coddle
- FREE Mother’s Day Story ::: Sparkle Stories
- The road to simplicity is marked by complexity. But it is still worth it. ::: Simple Mom
- 9 Essential Skills Kids Should Learn ::: Zen Habits (hat tip to Let’s Explore)
- Kids Sharing a Bedroom: Pros and Cons ::: Play.Fight.Repeat.
- Where is the Mommy War for the Motherless Child? ::: Rage Against the Minivan
You guys are so funny and sweet! I was a bit nervous about my post on Monday, I think because it is perhaps the most open I’ve let myself get in this space, postpartum in pajamas even, and you received me in all my imperfection so kindly. Thank you!
Thanks to my husband, I was able to add another photo to the collection when he took this picture of the kids and I. It isn’t perfect, but it is us – exactly as we are in the moment. That, my friends, is something to treasure.
I hope you found some moments this weekend to treasure, too.