- ::: Playful Learning
- Moms are more than chauffeurs ::: Simple Mom
- Roasted Strawberry and Toasted Coconut Popsicles ::: Joy the Baker
- ::: Classic Play
- The A to Z Summer Reading Tree: 26 Ways to Encourage Reading this Summer ::: Jump Into a Book
After we officially turned the calendar to Summer on Friday, some good deals rolled in to celebrate. I”m not a deal blogger, as you folks all know, but this weekend there are also a few sweet sales going on (note that I”m an affiliate for some of these, please) including:
- You can pick up a copy of The Family Camping Handbook: Real Food in the Big Woods ebook from Kitchen Stewardship for FREE from Amazon.
- Speaking of Amazon deals, Kidventures is only 99 cents this weekend.
- The Summer Survival Guide from Life As Mom is available for $5 this weekend.
Wishing you a weekend full of Summer fun! Our adventures include a family reunion, swimming, and going to see the new Monsters University movie. There”s a Super Moon that I want to make sure we turn our faces skyward toward, as well.