- 3 Fun Printables for Grandparents Day ::: Thirty Handmade Days
- A FREE Martin & Sylvia Story About Knitting ::: Sparkle Stories
- 3 Ways We Manage the After School Craziness ::: Buggy and Buddy
- 20 After School Snacks for Kids ::: Blissfully Domestic
- ::: Childhood 101
- K. Elizabeth Fleck ::: I write about parenting here at Simple Kids, but recently I decided to simplify and consolidate all of my other writing into one place. You”re invited to come over and say hello.
Local area bloggers, my friend Jenny of Fortville Mama is organizing a tour of our town, showing off four of Fortville”s favorite family fun spots. She”s got all of the details over on the Fortville Mama blog. I”m going and I”d love to see some of YOU there!
Also, I was tickled pink this week to find that my Pinterest boards had been voted a Top Ten Finalist over at The Red Tricycle Awards. That was a nice little boost to my week (and almost made me justify my Pinterest habit, ha ha!) Thank you!
Have a wonderful weekend, friends! I”m going to ignore the scorching temperatures, curl up with my knitting, a football game, and a bowl of chili, and pretend like it is already fall. I hope you and your kids have a terrific weekend, too!