- Olive Us: How to Set up a Study Space ::: Design Mom adorable video!
- The Best of Everything Mom Magazine – FREE e-magazine, with a very kind mention of SimpleKids.net
- 7 Unique Painting Tools for Kids ::: Makes and Takes
- Cloth Diapering a Newborn ::: Live Renewed
- A Robot Birthday Cake ::: Simple Bites
We’ve spent part of our week finding leaves to press (using the biggest book we have on the shelves, my sister’s old art history textbook). I hope you’re savoring these last September days, too.
Don’t forget that the Holiday Kids’ Gift Craft-along link up for September is this Tuesday, the 25th. I’ll open the post up for links and comments and I’ll be updating twitter, facebook, and instagram throughout the day with my holiday crafting progress for the month, too. I think some more knitted farm animals are part of the plan as well as some sewing projects.
Have a wonderful Sunday, friends!