- Math ::: The Not-Ever-Still Life
- How to Draw a Vampire ::: Art for Kids
- Moms are People, Too ::: We are THAT family
- 15 Simple Nature Crafts for Autumn ::: Little Acorn Learning
- Finding Your Inner Calm ::: Simple Homeschool
- Extended Breastfeeding: A Retrospective ::: Adventures in Babywearing
- Get Your Family Running (and giggling) in the Fall ::: Fit Family Together
- ::: Rockin” Granola
I wanted to mention that one of our family”s favorites Kiwi Crate just launched The Studio – which is filled with loads of kid friendly projects like Halloween crafts, Thanksgiving crafts, kid-friendly recipes, two-ingredient projects, and more. Each project has simple step-by-step instructions and nice large images to guide you. Check it out ! They are having a Pinterest contest, too for those of you who pin.
You can read my Kiwi Crate review here.
Have you noticed that I”m a bit behind on my 31 Days of Unplugged Play series? Real life keeps getting in the way of blogging, but that certainly isn”t something I”m complaining about! I promise to keep going until I have 31 days of unplugged play ideas shared with you if you guys don”t mind having to be just a little bit patient with me (and don”t mind if the series runs a few days into early November).
Don”t forget that this week will be our Kids Gift Craft-along Link Up for October: I”ll open the link on Thursday, the 25th and we can share our progress on our homemade holiday gifts. Still looking for ideas? I”ve been curating a Pinterest board that should get your crafty wheels turning!
Have a wonderful weekend, friends! We”re celebrating and throwing a special birthday block party, so I”m off to party with my favorite people. I”ll share the fun with you later this week and there”s a super cool giveaway, too!