- Christmas Popcorn Balls ::: My Little Hen
- Alphabet Block Elves ::: Let’s Explore
- Count Your Blessings Chalkboards ::: The Picky Apple
- 3 Simple Ideas for Greening Family Holiday Traditions ::: Simple Organic
- Dress Up Felt Board Tutorial ::: Smile and Wave
- 35 Gifts Your Children Will Never Forget ::: Becoming Minimalist
Today, I’m celebrating my birthday. Yes, I’m a December baby. There is snow in the forecast for tonight. I’ve heard there is cheesecake in my future and the kids and Chris have been doing a lot of whispering about dinner plans.
I’m a very lucky mama.
I hope that all of you are enjoying your weekend, my friends!
What are you up to with your kids today?