- Lay It Down: Can You Be Fully Present this Holiday Season? ::: Sorta Crunchy
- Winter Wonderland Pack ::: Woodland Trust
- Winter Songs, Stories, and Fingerplays ::: Rhythm of the Home
- 128 Simple Family Activities ::: Inspired to Action
- Some Thoughts on Volunteering With Small Children ::: Two Chicks and a Hen
We have the most beautiful layer of snow covering everything in central Indiana today. Which, as my nine year old says, “Calls for cocoa for breakfast!” We’re going to try and build a snowman this afternoon and then take a drive around our neighborhood tonight to look at Christmas lights (our version of The MiniVan Express).
What are you up to with your kids today?