- Quick Creating with Children: Checkerboard ::: Shivaya Naturals
- Making a Paper Egg Diorama (Part 1) (Part 2) ::: By Sun and Candlelight
- Travel with Kids: Activities for the Journey ::: Childhood 101
- 10 Tips for Dealing with Overwhelm ::: Visionary Mom
- Felt Easter Egg tutorial ::: Clean
- Eat Well, Spend Less: Top 5 Frugal Meals ::: Simple Bites
This has been a weekend of knitting, as I try to finish up the girls’ Easter dresses, and of reading. I have picked up Simplicity Parenting by Kim John Payne again. This is one of those books that I like to re-read from time to time, gaining new insights every time.
Rachel over at Clean is hosting a book club for Simplicity Parenting that begins on Monday, if you’d like to read this book and have some company as you do so.
Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone!