- ::: Tinkerlab
- Creamy Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles ::: Good Life Eats
- How to be an Olympic Mother ::: Inspired to Action
- Holiday Crafting for My Super Hero ::: Rockin” Granola (I can”t believe I”ve already started either)
- Simplify Baby Gear (the Shopping Guide) ::: Small Notebook
- Did you guys see that there is a new edition of You Are Your Child”s First Teacher coming out this week? I”ve already pre-ordered my copy!
It was 54 degrees when I had my coffee on the back patio this morning. August, I think we can be friends again.
Armed with leftover homemade pizza, blankets, and the SkyView app, our family set out to catch a glimpse of the Perseid meteor shower last night. (Note: you can view this meteor shower through August 23, but prime viewing for the Northern hemisphere is this weekend. Keep your eye on the sky after 11pm or in the early pre-dawn hours).
We actually had to bundle up in sweaters and blankets and I”m not complaining one bit. I”ve had just about enough of this scorching heat, thank you very much.
We stayed up way past most of our bedtimes (mama included) but I”m of the belief that sleep lost for things like meteors, sunrises, cuddling with babies, and the occasional double-rainbow is a worthy price to pay.
We”ve got some neat things to share with you on Simple Kids this week. I can”t wait!
Hope you”re having a wonderful weekend!