- Exploring Spiders and Their Webs ::: Playful Learning
- Keeping Your Cool When Your Kids Lose Theirs ::: Not Just Cute
- Is Facebook Hiding Pages? How to See Them Again ::: The Holisitic Homeschooler
- Make Bookmarks from Old Jeans ::: A Delightful Home
- DIY Kids’ summer passport (with printable stamps) ::: Simple Homemade
Kids’ Room Clean Up
I don’t know about your house, but at my house my children’s bedrooms are in need of a quick pick-up and declutter. We’re spending more time outside and the bedrooms are becoming “dump it and go” zones. I’ve decided to take this week and have the kids and I spend a little time every day, fifteen minutes, working on their bedrooms. I don’t plan to do any major floor to ceiling work in these spaces, just enough work to tidy things up, get things up off the floor, and meet some organizational needs before Summer’s more laid back lifestyle carries these rooms too far into the messy zone.