- Story Time: Children’s Book Authors Remember Their Favorite Books ::: A Bullseye View
- 25 Ways to Stay Calm as a Parent ::: Awesomely Awake
- Roll-Up Play Kitchen tutorial ::: Joyful Abode Kids Gift Craft-alongers, wouldn’t this make a great holiday gift?
- The Ultimate Guide to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory ::: from this week’s guest post author Valarie Budayr of Jump Into a Book
- Maternity in Style: Nine Months of Dressing the Bump ::: Simple Design
Ihope you are enjoying our 31 Days of Unplugged Play series so far. We’ve got more great play ideas, no batteries or power cords required, coming up for you this week! I’ll be back later today to share day seven. See you then!
Melitsa of Raising Playful Tots very kindly invited me to be on her podcast a few weeks ago. You can listen to our conversation about audio resources and the podcasts my kids listen to here (and I’ll try not to cringe too much at the sound of my own voice). Thanks, Melitsa, it was so much fun!
Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian friends! Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!