- Homemade Fairy (or Butterfly) Wings ::: What’s Up Fagans?
- How to Take Better Costume Pictures ::: Peanut Blossoms Just in time for Halloween!
- Walk. Collect. Make. Autumn Mobile Fall Craft ::: Red Ted Art
- 40 STEM Ipad Apps for Kids (Science Technology Engineering Math) ::: Imagination Soup
- Disneyland’s Guest Pass Access Changes and Physical Disabilities ::: Life Rearranged
- Lost. ::: K.Elizabeth Fleck My personal blog. I’d love to see you there!
It has been unusually busy here at the Fleck household, and that isn’t how I like for things to be. The full calendar combined with the new sleeping, or lack of sleeping, schedule my toddler has adopted (without even consulting me, mind you, ha ha!) means that I haven’t quite found my new groove for writing in this season of life.
So, if posts are a little haphazard and sometimes I don’t update until the evenings, now you know why: this mama is stealing away whatever scraps of time she can for writing and that often doesn’t happen until after bedtime.
I hope you’re finding some time and space to rest and recharge for the week ahead, friend. Have a lovely weekend!