Slowly, but surely, I’m finding myself with a little bit more time to enjoy the internet and catch up on my blog reading.
Here are some of the links that have caught my attention lately:
- Monster Mending: Super Fun Knee Patches ::: Beneath the Rowan Tree
- Grandparents ::: Teach Your Tot
- Autumn edition ::: Rhythm of the Home
- More Pinterest Tips and Tricks ::: Sorta Crunchy
- Traveling Light With a Toddler ::: Minimalist Mom
- Ways to Play in September ::: Let’s Explore
I also wanted to mention that Jessica of Life as Mom is running a sale this weekend on her ebooks, for which I am an affiliate. If you use the coupon code MOMROCKS for $3 off any $8 purchase through the end of Monday September 5th.
We’ve got family in town to meet baby Mia and we’re enjoying the cooler weather after weeks (months!) of record breaking heat. I hope that you and your families are having lovely Sundays, too. Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!