- Hand Sewing classes for Kids at Purl Soho ::: taught by SK contributor Rae Grant
- Montessori Holiday Buttoning Activity: Turkey Lurkey ::: Squirrel Acorns
- Thanksgiving Preschool Pack ::: 1+1+1=1
- How To Make a Pilgrim Bonnet Out of Paper ::: Skip To My Lou
- The Kids’ Table: Paper Bag Turkey ::: One Charming Party
- Gratitude: A Family Project ::: Becky Higgins
- Sharing Christmas blog carnival ::: Adventures With Kids
The winner of the Scrapblog.com giveaway is Bdaiss. Congratulations!
“I’m lucky that my mom has put together a heritage book from her side of the family. I keep pestering her to do my dad’s as well, but we’re seriously short on photos from that side. I need to hit my aunt up for more information. (Both his parents have passed and we don’t have much contact with him anymore.) And since it’s my in-laws 40th anniversary this year, my plan is to steal a ton of their photo albums for two purposes – scan in everything, get the stories of their youth, put together a couple albums for my kids, AND create a slide show for their surprise party!”
Check your email for a message from me and further instructions for claiming your prize. Thank you to Scrapblog.com for sponsoring this giveaway!
Don’t forget that Scrapblog.com has also created a unique promocode for Simple Kids readers. The code SimpleKids20 is good for 20% off of a photobook (includes hard and soft bound books) OR 1 calendar, OR 100 greeting and/or postcards. The promocode expires on 12/31/2010.