- What School Lunches Look Like in 20 Countries Around the World ::: Buzz Feed (hat tip to Simple Mom)
- Paper Plate Life Cycle Spinners ::: Let’s Explore
- A Gentle Parent’s Survival Guide to Six ::: Sorta Crunchy
- Tips and Tricks for Gardening With Kids ::: Simple Organic
- 15 Fun and Frugal Memories to Make With Your Kids this Summer ::: Keeper of the Home
- Tips to Travel Overseas with Babies and Kids ::: Small Notebook
The winners of the Art Not Craft giveaway are:
- Rachel – “I like being surprised by what my child creates and hearing the words he uses to explain what he has created. What I don’t like is getting so excited about providing a creative outlet or experience, taking the time to set it up, and then having him lose interest after 30 seconds.”
- Adina – “I love watching my daughter figure out how to create something. I dislike that she compares her work to mine and gets discouraged. This book looks really great!”
- Sarah – “I like watching them have fun and tell stores about what they are creating. I don’t like it so much when the project is done too quickly because I can’t always think of something else for them to do.”
Congratulations! Be watching your email for further details.
If you didn’t win, but would still like to get your hands on a copy of this ebook, you can purchase a copy of Art not Craft: The Process of Learning Creatively and use the coupon code KIDS for $3 off until the end of May.