It has been a wonderful week. Thank you so much for joining in during our Home for the Holidays fun and conversation. A huge thank you also goes out to the generous sponsors who helped make this week possible.
I”m happy to announce that the winners of the giveaways are:
Barley & Birch $100 Gift Certificate
Diana, who said “I have a little boy who would look pretty cute in these clothes, I think! I love seeing some unique kids clothes, instead of all the “licensed characters” these days.”
Initials, inc $100 Gift Certificate
Rachel, whose comment was, “I incessantly misplace my cell phone. Perhaps there is a small bag I could keep my cell in? Or maybe the tote would work and I”d designate a certain pocket for the cell phone. At any rate, I need help!”
Strider Monkeys Bike Gift Package
Myrtle, whose favorite bike riding memory was “I remember when I was young riding bikes with my friends “the twins”. We”d head to the nearby park and either ride down the hill as fast as we could, or play demolition derby in the unused wading pool!”
Congratulations! Check your email soon for a message from me about how to claim your prizes.
Giveaway Sponsors (and coupon codes)
A huge thank you to all 15 giveaway sponsors this year! We love these companies, so keep them in mind for your holiday shopping:
• Barley and Birch: 20% off your entire purchase with the code SLM20.
• Edgeware: 10% off all items with the code HOLIDAY11.
• Hearthsong: $1.99 shipping on orders $50 with the code HSPR199, valid through December 15, 2011.
• I Heart Maps: 15% off with the code SIMPLE15, valid through December 11, 2011.
• Imagine Childhood: 10% off with the code SHS10, valid through December 5, 2011.
• My Initials, Inc: Free U.S. shipping on orders of $50 or more—email Angela at personlizeme [at] live [dot] com and mention Simple Living Media. Valid through December 10, 2011.
• Sarah’s Silks: Use the code FAMILY to receive a free mini-star playsilk with your order.
• Shenzhen Knives: Get a free peeler with the purchase of a chef’s knife with code FREEPEEL3, valid through December 31, 2011.
• Strider Monkeys: $10 off a Nutcase helmet with the purchase of a bike—mention Simple Kids in the checkout comments. You’ll need to request an electronic catalog in the comments to see all the helmets.