- FREE Spring Crafts, Fun, and Activities ebook ::: Motherhood Your Way
- How to Strip Cloth Diapers ::: Mama’s Laundry Talk
- Installing Speed Bumps to Television Viewing ::: Childhood 101
- Resources to Inspire Your Screen Free Week ::: Simple Organic
- 10 Secrets for Adults to be Good Listeners ::: Not Just Cute
- Poof! Glitter! Awe! (The Magic of Family Meals) ::: Peace & Projects
Thank you to everyone who entered the Laundry Tree giveaway yesterday! And thank you to Lisa of Laundry Tree for being so generous to Simple Kids readers. I just love being able to arrange things like that for you guys.
The winner of the Laundry Tree giveaway is: Casey B, who said,
“I have just started making my own laundry detergent and am so interested to try these.”
Congratulations, Casey! Check your email for a message from me with further details.
And, on a more personal note, can I just thank you for all of your grass stain tips in the comments yesterday? I think my laundry and I are going to have a different Summer this year, thanks to your advice. It was lots of fun talking laundry with you guys. Who knew there was so much to say on the topic?
This week on Simple Kids we’re going to be talking about at-home fire drills as I check in with my family’s goals for 2011, rotating children’s toys and books, and finding balance when working outside the home (part-time or full-time).
Have a wonderful Sunday!