Written by Kara Fleck, Simple Kids editor and Rockin’ Granola mama.
- Printable Nativity Set ::: Christmas Your Way
- Simple solutions for the most complicated time of the year ::: Simple Mom
- Be so good at your job that your kids think you’re playing ::: Steady Mom
- How to Make a Woven Wrap Hammock ::: Joyful Abode
- Join us in celebrating the season at Simple Living Media! The fun begins tomorrow!
The winners of the giveaway from Gadanke were:
Congratulations! Check your email soon for further details about claiming your prize.
Enjoy 10% off all journals at Gadanke through Sunday November 25th at midnight MST with the code: STORYKIDS.
Holiday kids’ gift craft-along
Well, here we are friends: one month before Christmas. Whoa.
I’m don’t think I’m going to make my original goal of being totally done with holiday crafting by December first this year, but I feel confident that it won’t be too many more days after that. Perhaps by St. Nicholas day? Bit by bit, project by project, the gift pile is growing and I’m pretty happy about that.
I’d love to hear what you are making for the kids in your life and today’s the day we get to share that in our monthly Holiday Kids’ Gift Craft-along Link-Up.
Looking for ideas?
I’ve started a Pinterest board to collect homemade gift ideas for kids that I’m adding to nearly every day. You can check it out here: Homemade Holiday Kids’ Gifts.
I’ve got a few posts from holidays past in the archives that you can check out, too:
- Handmade Gifts for Kids: Tutorials and Ideas from my Holiday To-Do List
- No Sew, No Knit Homemade Gift Ideas
How are your homemade holiday gifts coming along? What are you making for your kids? I’d love to see!