The best doctor kit toys are probably too familiar to all children. It is classified as classic toys because almost all children have ever played and wanted to play because they like to imitate, to be like you. Children’s discovery and assembly are very high.
This is one of the toys that many children love and is the choice of many parents. With beautifully simulated objects, the professional doctor’s toy set with safe material is a children’s toy to help children develop very well.
Doctor kit toys are excellent repair for kids’ brain development, promoting imagination, creativity, and love.
Moreover, most child psychology experts recommend doctor kit toys for mothers to choose for their children to help their children develop many important skills. Children can develop mentally and emotionally as they learn how to help others develop better physically through doctor games.
And that’s really what all parents want: to help our little angels develop heart, mind, and body. Therefore, if you are looking to choose a doctor kit toy for your kid but still do not know what to choose, please refer to the following article to answer!
- What Is Doctor Kit Toy?
- Benefits When Letting Your Kid Play Doctor Kit Toys
- Classification Doctor Kit Toys for Kids According To Material
- Doctor Kit Toys for Kids Comparison Chart 2021
- Which Are The Best Doctor Kit Toys for Your Children?
- Top 15 Best Doctor Kit Toys for Kids in 2021 – My Detailed Reviews
- 1. Kidzlane Electronic Stethoscope Doctor Kit Toys
- 2. Battat Deluxe Pretend Play Doctor Kit Toys
- 3. Fisher-Price Medical Doctor Kit Toys
- 4. iBaseToy Pretend Medical Doctor Kit Toys
- 5. Melissa & Doug Pet Vet Doctor Kit Toys
- 6. Gifts2U Dentist Medical Doctor Kit Toys
- 7. Learning Resources Pretend Play Doctor Kit Toys
- 8. JOYIN Kids Pretend-n-Play Dentist Doctor Kit Toys
- 9. Doc Mcstuffins Hospital Doctor Kid Toys
- 10. Le Toy Van Educational Honeybake Doctor Kit Toys
- 11. Melissa & Doug Get Well Doctor Kit Toys
- 12. B. Toys Deluxe Medical Doctor Kit Toys
- 13. INNOCHEER Kids Roleplay Doctor Kit Toys
- 14. Litti City Doctor/Vet Accessories Doctor Kit Toys
- 15. CUTE STONE Medical/Dental Doctor Kit Toys
- How To Buy The Best Doctor Kit Toys For Your Children?
- My Top Pick
What Is Doctor Kit Toy?
Doctor kit toys are fake items exactly like medical tools made from plastic or wood. Kids will play a nurse, doctor, or some medical staff, and kids will be creative, imagine in the medical world.
Doctor kit toys have many different designs and designs, all made from plastic, wood, etc. They help the kid to have an earlier awareness of medical aspects, namely self-care such as dental, bathing, etc.
In addition, the doctor kit toys will help your child feel less scared when having to go to the hospital, minimizing fear when faced with a medical examination. Children can experience health care activities with their friends, relatives, or dolls themselves with this toy set.
Benefits When Letting Your Kid Play Doctor Kit Toys
Inanimate toys, seemingly only for entertainment and play for children. But more than that, each toy contains hidden benefits that few people pay attention to. It accidentally affects the development of the kid. So what are the benefits of doctor kit toys? Let’s go find out together.
Eliminate The Fear Of Visiting The Doctor
Surely parents were tired many times with the fear of going to the doctor, opening their mouth, injecting, etc. The reason is that the kid does not know what will happen to her, leading to fear.
Therefore, with the doctor kit toys, the kid will be acquainted with the medical equipment, the kid will know the effects of each type, which will make the kid no longer afraid.
Learn About Body Care
Children don’t need to learn that they will learn because, at the time of 2-3 years, they seem a bit difficult to talk and stubborn, so the best way for them to learn through play is through toys.
Medical toys help children safely touch medical tools at home. Through doctor toys, children will receive about the importance of taking care of their bodies, parents will no longer scold their children for brushing their teeth, taking a bath, but they will know and do.
When playing with doctor kit toys, your kid will be acquainted with the tools of the physician profession. With a toy set to practice as a doctor, I play while learning. Parents will help your child shape good things about being a doctor, helping people. During this early period of life, if your kid learns good things, it is extremely rewarding.
When playing with doctor kit toys, I will imagine and transform myself into the desired characters. Then the brain will become sensitive, quickly absorb what you see, and gradually become more familiar.
Self-Receptive Information During Play
Once familiar with vocational toys, children will be self-aware of their interests after acquiring information about daily life through stories that her mother often tells, television, books, everyday life, etc.
Then I will bring it to imitate when playing doctor kit toys. This helps children develop themselves in terms of language creativity as well as visual creativity, ability to remember information.
The benefit all role-playing toys offer is that they encourage children to expand, develop a rich imagination, and use them. This benefit is very important because it stimulates the player’s mind to be active and to think during the game.
Imagination is closely related to creativity, so doctor kit toys will greatly boost your child’s creativity. When playing, children will imagine themselves as doctors, nurses, or dentists with real medical equipment.
Improve Learning Ability
While playing the doctor game, your child will act as a doctor, nurse, or patient, which leads to many new words in the medical field about the human body that they have never known before, which increases their understanding and increases their vocabulary ability.
Most parents like us all know the importance of developing children’s social skills. Playing doctor kit toys with you, playing the role of patients and doctors, nurses together will help you become more sociable and friendly with everyone.
In fact, to play the most effective and fun doctor kit toys, there should be at least two people who are doctors and patients, that can just be a doll that your kid loves or better than other children, sisters, parents, etc. The more people involved, the more fun the play, the richer the imagination.
When playing, children need to communicate, such as greeting patients, asking about their symptoms. Children must learn to communicate in order to communicate their information, keep their career while playing. Those are the exercises for children to practice social skills such as language development.
Increase Cognitive Abilities
Behind a rich imagination is the cognitive ability; without having to buy a toy, the kid can play immediately, parents have to teach the child how to play. For example, if the patient has a hand-cut, the parents will teach how to protect wound birth, followed by dressing the wound.
After being taught by their parents, children will know what to do if there is a similar cut. When the kid can solve the problem correctly (bandaging hand-wound), this will be very useful and motivating for the kid. The smile will appear in the kid, increase confidence in the future.
Discover Child’s Development Orientation
From an early age, children have dreams for themselves through songs and stories heard from parents. However, to know exactly if your child is suitable for that, vocational toys will help parents know this. There are appropriate development orientations, helping children turn their dreams into reality.
Choosing doctor kit toys for your child will form your child’s dreams about a future career when he transforms into a doctor to care for patients. Then you can see if your child is interested in that career and development orientation for them.
Classification Doctor Kit Toys for Kids According To Material
Currently, you can consider doctor kit toys for kids with two main materials: plastic and wooden.
Plastic material is commonly used to make many kinds of kid toys on the market today, including doctor toys.
The advantage of plastic toys is diversified designs, bright colors, low prices. But the downside is that the durability is not as high as the wooden material, which can be broken or distorted due to the child’s playing process, for example, being crushed.
The wood material stands out with two characteristics: durability and safety. Because they are made from nature, there are no chemicals in the manufacturing process, so wooden toys are very safe. There is nothing to say anymore because its durability is certainly very high, not afraid of falling during play.
With such outstanding advantages, wooden toys will usually have a higher price and have less shape than plastic, so they are also rare in the doctor toy segment.
Doctor Kit Toys for Kids Comparison Chart 2021
You can refer to the main information about the 15 best doctor kit toys for kids in the comparison table below:
|Product Name||Dimensions||Weight||Material||Number of Pieces|
|Kidzlane Electronic Stethoscope Doctor Kit Toys - Best Overall||12 x 3.5 x 10.5 inches||1.13 pounds||Plastic||12|
|Battat Deluxe Pretend Play Doctor Kit Toys - Best Budget||9.45 x 3.94 x 8.27 inches||1.1 pounds||BPA-free plastic||11|
|Fisher-Price Medical Doctor Kit Toys - Best for Preschoolers||1.5 x 9.13 x 8.13 inches||1 pound||Plastic||7|
|iBaseToy Pretend Medical Doctor Kit Toys - Best for Toddlers||9.44 x 8.66 x 3.92 inches||1.41 pounds||ABS plastic||27|
|Melissa & Doug Pet Vet Doctor Kit Toys - Best Vet||10.7 x 3.5 x 13.75 inches||1.7 pounds||Plastic & Plush||24|
|Gifts2U Dentist Medical Doctor Kit Toys - Best Dentist||8.5 x 6 x 5.75 inches||1.65 pounds||Plastic||37|
|Learning Resources Pretend Play Doctor Kit Toys - Best Realistic||14.6 x 11.7 x 3.4 inches||1.05 pounds||Plastic||19|
|JOYIN Kids Pretend-n-Play Dentist Doctor Kit Toys - Best with Working Stethoscope||8.7 x 7.05 x 6.93 inches||2.03 pounds||Plastic||31|
|Doc Mcstuffins Hospital Doctor Kid Toys - Best for Girls||16.5 x 3.5 x 13 inches||1.27 pounds||Plastic||8|
|Le Toy Van Educational Honeybake Doctor Kit Toys - Best Wooden||12.01 x 8.66 x 3.82 inches||1.72 pounds||Wooden||9|
|Melissa & Doug Get Well Doctor Kit Toys||10.7 x 3.5 x 13.5 inches||2.1 pounds||Plastic||25|
|B. Toys Deluxe Medical Doctor Kit Toys||13.9 x 8.98 x 7.09 inches||3.52 ounces||100% Non-toxic Plastic||10|
|INNOCHEER Kids Roleplay Doctor Kit Toys||9.9 x 7.7 x 4.3 inches||1.75 pounds||Non-BPA Plastic||22|
|Litti City Doctor/Vet Accessories Doctor Kit Toys||12.1 x 9.4 x 1.7 inches||1.25 pounds||Plastic||11|
|CUTE STONE Medical/Dental Doctor Kit Toys||11.5 x 9 x 3.5 inches||1.75 pounds||Plastic||30|
Which Are The Best Doctor Kit Toys for Your Children?
The best doctor kit toys for kids can currently include famous brands such as Kidzlane with complete doctor kits, including see-through plastic boxes, extra batteries, support for realistic sound effects, and assurance and safety for kids during play.
Besides that, Battat comes with a handy container of moderate size, safe for toddlers, and can be washed away from germs. Also, to mention Fisher-Price with basic doctor tools suitable for preschoolers, including pieces made of super durable plastic.
It is also impossible not to mention Melissa & Doug with complete doctor toys, helping children develop motor abilities, and is a great gift for preschoolers and older.
For some overall highlight of these 2021 best doctor kit toys for kids, check out the highlights that I have listed for you below:
- Best Overall: Kidzlane Electronic Stethoscope Doctor Kit Toys
“Complete tools with 12 pieces, includes a see-through plastic box, additional batteries included, supported by realistic sound effects, and ensure safety for the kid during play.”
- Best Budget: Battat Deluxe Pretend Play Doctor Kit Toys
“11 full pieces for general roleplay, comes in a carrying case, moderate size, handy for carrying around, safe for toddlers, and can be washed away from pathogens.”
- Best for Preschoolers: Fisher-Price Medical Doctor Kit Toys
“7 basic pieces of the doctor, suitable for preschoolers, includes pieces made of durable plastic, handy soft medical bag, develop basic motor skills, easy to carry wherever kids go.”
- Best for Toddlers: iBaseToy Pretend Medical Doctor Kit Toys
“Full 27-piece included, made of non-toxic ABS plastic, includes eyeglasses and ID badges, the stethoscope can make a sound, safe for toddlers, and no sharp edge for safety.”
- Best Vet: Melissa & Doug Pet Vet Doctor Kit Toys
“The complete 24 pieces vet toy set, help children develop motor ability, includes two patient pets, and a comfortable soft carrying pouch, great gift for children from 3 years old.”
- Best Dentist: Gifts2U Dentist Medical Doctor Kit Toys
“All 37 pieces for all your child’s needs, attached denture, eyeglasses, name tags and clipboard, light and sound function, teach children to learn how to protect their teeth.”
- Best Realistic: Learning Resources Pretend Play Doctor Kit Toys
“Set includes 19 lifelike pieces, additional dental tools, equipped with glasses and cell phone, designed for ages 3 and up, and comes with a sturdy carrying case.”
- Best with Working Stethoscope: JOYIN Kids Pretend-n-Play Dentist Doctor Kit Toys
“Come with 31 medical and surgical tools, a working electronic stethoscope with heartbeat sounds, a child patient doll accompanying, and real water fountains.”
- Best for Girls: Doc Mcstuffins Hospital Doctor Kid Toys
“Includes 8 interesting accessories, provide name tags and stickers, a feminine medical bag, a great gift for a budding female doctor, an ID badge, and two pages of colorful stickers.”
- Best Wooden: Le Toy Van Educational Honeybake Doctor Kit Toys
“Includes 9 handcrafted medical tools, made from sustainably sourced rubberwood, beautiful, durable, and safer than plastic, build confidence, creativity, and social skills.”
Top 15 Best Doctor Kit Toys for Kids in 2021 – My Detailed Reviews
Surely you are also anxious to go to the main part to find the best doctor kit toys for your little angel, right? Right now, I’m going to bring you the 15 best of this year with details that will definitely help you!
1. Kidzlane Electronic Stethoscope Doctor Kit Toys
Many children are scared to see a doctor; however, this Kidzlane kit can be a simple way to get them acquainted and relax by actually seeing a health professional. Parents can use this multi-piece kit to enhance trust between patient and doctor.
Kidzlane’s doctor kit includes an electronic stethoscope and 12 different medical devices and gadgets. It all comes in a sturdy, compact carrying case with a quick lock. This kit includes a stethoscope, eyeglasses, syringes, surgical scissors, thermometer, bandage, mirror, reflex test hammer, and blood pressure monitor.
Besides, the stethoscope can make real heart rate sounds and cough sounds, while cell phones have some tones. Batteries are included, so you don’t need to buy more. These puzzles are made to high industry standards to ensure your kid’s safety during play.
With 12 pieces packed in a lightweight plastic box that can be easily transported, this toy set is a complete solution for kids looking to learn more and get acquainted with the doctor’s work. Parts of this kit will inspire children to learn more about being a doctor.
- The set includes complete tools with 12 pieces
- Includes a see-through plastic box
- Made to high industry standards
- Additional batteries are included
- Supported by realistic sound effects
- Money-back guarantee
- Ensure safety for the kid during play
- Help children to learn more about a doctor’s job
- Handy carrying case easy to carry anywhere
- The cell phone and receiver make a sound
- Some parts can be animated for interactive play
- Inspire children to learn
- Each piece is tested for durability
- The blood pressure bulb does not return after being squeezed
- The stethoscope should be designed to be more flexible
|Recommended Age||3 years and up|
|Color||Blue & green|
See this review video to get more information about this KidzLane 12-piece doctor kit!
2. Battat Deluxe Pretend Play Doctor Kit Toys
Battat Deluxe Pretend Play Doctor Kit is one of the more affordable kits, and a great starter kit as your child is exploring the concept of playing a doctor. The 11-pack doctor kit will bring everything your child needs for basic health checks in one sturdy carrying case.
Designed for use by children 3 years of age and older, this kit is perfect for taking care of teddy bears and friends. With indispensable tools like thermometer, scissors, and tweezers, this kit will help kids build good hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills while nurturing their child’s imagination.
Besides, even toddlers can play with pieces of a toy set for safety and without any harmful materials. All plastic pieces can actually be washed away from pathogens for a long time. Parents can tell children to wash tools and disinfect them just like a doctor does. The durability of the pieces is also very impressive.
Moreover, the addition also allows children to use a stethoscope and syringe. Parents can take advantage of this opportunity to teach their children about the importance of vaccinations. Sales are also geared towards charity so that you can inspire kindness through this toy set.
- 11 full pieces for general roleplay
- The size is very moderate
- Handy carrying case included
- Safe for toddlers
- Can be washed away from pathogens
- Perfect for taking care of teddy bears and friends
- Helping children build hand-eye coordination
- Nurture your child’s imagination.
- Without any harmful materials
- The durability of the pieces is very impressive
- No small parts can be swallowed
- Teach your child the importance of getting vaccinated
- The stethoscope makes no sound
- Not as practical as some of the other sets
|Recommended Age||3 years – 8 years|
|Color||Blue, red & green|
3. Fisher-Price Medical Doctor Kit Toys
(Best for Preschoolers)
Made especially for preschoolers, the Fisher-Price Medical Doctor Kit Toys is one of the industry’s most user-friendly designs. In terms of practical playability, the options are rich with 7 basic pieces of a doctor kit.
This fun toy set includes the basics of thermometer apprenticeship, bandages, pumps, and endoscopes. These are essential for beginners to pretend they are actually working in the doctor’s office.
Besides, thanks to being made of durable plastic, this kit is sure to last for many years. All pieces can be washed afterward to keep germ-free. This kit helps juniors train the basic motor skills and broaden the imagination.
Moreover, a comfortable woven bag is also provided to store every piece of the toy. This makes it possible for your kids to play both at home and with them on long trips. Parents and friends, siblings can join in playing the doctor.
- 7 basic pieces of doctor
- Suitable for preschoolers
- Check the patient’s blood pressure
- Includes pieces made of durable plastic
- Handy soft medical bag
- Easy to carry wherever kids go
- The thermometer can be switched from “sick” to “healthy”
- The stethoscope works like the real thing
- Help your child develop basic motor skills
- Not suitable for older children
- Only 7 pieces
|Recommended Age||3 – 6 years|
|Color||Blue, green & Red|
Let’s take a look right now at this review video to know what your kids can do with this kit toy!
4. iBaseToy Pretend Medical Doctor Kit Toys
(Best for Toddlers)
Parents can never be sure a toy is completely safe. But the iBaseToy doctor toy set is really safety proof. All of its pieces are designed without sharp edges. This is why this set is even recommended for toddlers because no matter how they play and chew the pieces, your kid will always be safe.
Aside from the safety aspect, the kit also has many other benefits. Your child can use all 27-piece in this kit for role play. At the same time, you also get a multi-purpose hard case with the kit. This really helps children to learn order, and as a result, parents are less busy.
This special carrying case comes with side trays so that your child can easily pick up their tools while they are doing their exam. In addition, an ID badge and glasses are included for professional use by your child.
The remarkable thing is that the pulse meter, mouth mirror, thermometer, ear thermometer, and ear microscope can light up. The stethoscope can emit heart rate sound. In addition, the kit also includes a medicine box, tweezers, scissors, syringe, clamp, and reflex hammer.
- Full 27-piece included
- Made of non-toxic ABS plastic
- Includes eyeglasses and ID badges
- Some tools are capable of glowing
- The stethoscope can make a sound
- Safe for toddlers
- Includes a neat foldable carrying case
- No sharp edge for safety
- Ideal for role-playing
- Helping children learn orderly
- The battery is required to power the light
- The drug-box is made of non-durable cardboard
|Recommended Age||36 months and up|
5. Melissa & Doug Pet Vet Doctor Kit Toys
For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug is famous for creating products that arouse the imagination and creativity of children, beautifully designed and favored as the “gold standard in childhood games. “.
This set of toys is no exception, and it will allow your child to get used to regular vet visits with his beloved pet. Parents can also allow their children to play in groups with friends with this multi-toy set.
Besides, this toy set includes 24 items with a plush dog and cat, pretend medical equipment, and a tote bag for easy storage of any item. Children can rely on the pets that come with a toy to start checking their health.
Moreover, this is also a medical toy set that has been recognized by toy experts at the good toilet for its ability to help children develop empathy while playing. Included tools include a stethoscope, thermometer, endoscope, tweezers, clamp, syringe, cast, cast, ointment bottles, etc.
- The complete 24 pieces vet toy set
- Help children develop the motor ability
- Includes two stuffed animal in the role of patient
- Includes a comfortable soft carrying pouch
- Help your child develop empathy
- Great gift for children from 3 years old
- Provide some pieces to check your health
- Beautiful and durable design
- Can play with friends
- The caps of plastic bottles are not tightly closed
- Small bag
|Material||Plastic & Plush|
|Recommended Age||36 months – 6 years|
|Color||Blue & Red|
|Brand||Melissa & Doug|
Take a look at this video to see how this little boy is playing with this vet kit toy!
6. Gifts2U Dentist Medical Doctor Kit Toys
Gifts2U Dentist Medical Doctor Kit Toys gives your child 37 pieces, including a dentist nameplate, eyeglasses, and registration trays to make them feel like a doctor or dentist. Your child will surely be happy to play a true doctor-dentist role with this toy safety standard ASTM F963 USA toy safety standard.
An accompanying denture will help your child get used to seeing the dentist and understand the importance of brushing. The other accompanying dental tools are dental mirrors, dental drills, tooth hooks, toothpaste, toothbrush, and floss.
In particular, some of the other tools in the kit have batteries that are pre-equipped for the light function, for example, an ear-cup, thermometer, medical amplifier, blood pressure monitor, and flashlight. The stethoscope is also equipped for light and sound function. All come in a handy carrying case.
Moreover, this dental kit also includes many other tools such as clamp, bandage, syringe, medicine box, tray, extension tape, spoon, clip, scissors, etc. You have two choices of blue for your son and pink for your daughter.
- All 37 pieces for all your child’s needs
- The denture is attached
- There are eyeglasses, name tags, and a clipboard
- Some tools have a light and sound function
- Meets American Toy Safety Standard ASTM F963
- Repair & refund
- Help your child get used to seeing the dentist
- Teach children to learn how to protect their teeth
- The stethoscope can simulate a heartbeat
- Carrying case handy
- May glow while the tool is active
- Some doctor tools have batteries available
- It is quite difficult to organize the tools neatly in the box
|Recommended Age||36 months – 6 years|
|Color||Blue or Pink|
Do not hesitate to watch this unpack and review video to see how this dentist doctor kit looks like!
7. Learning Resources Pretend Play Doctor Kit Toys
If you want to help your child feel like a truly professional doctor, Learning Resources Pretend Play Doctor Kit Toys is what you need. This kit includes a range of tools that allow preschoolers to see, learn, and feel lifelike parts.
This kit comes with a pink doctor outfit, along with 19 pieces that make it easy for kids to immerse themselves in real life. Some of the kit tools include scalpel, bandage, stethoscope, ear scope, blood pressure cuff, dental mirror, syringe, tweezers, forceps, scissors, bedsheet, and counter hammer.
Other tools include a cell phone, eyeglasses, and a name badge in pink and purple tones. In addition, mobile phones have a tone when you insert the AAA battery, and the handset makes a sound and comes with the battery.
These make an interesting addition to the set with realistic sound.
The kit is also equipped with a plastic carrying case to store everything when your kid is not in use. All tools have designated placement so you can make sure everything is in its place. Besides the pink one for your little girls, this model also comes in a blue choice, which is designed to suit your boys.
- Set includes 19 lifelike pieces
- There are additional dental tools
- Equipped with glasses and cell phone
- Come with a sturdy carrying case
- There are two colors, pink and blue, for boys and girls
- The headset makes a sound and comes with the battery
- The carrying case indicates the location for each tool
- Encourage your child’s motor skills
- Some interesting and useful additional tools
- Battery cells are not available for mobile phones
- The material is a bit fragile
|Recommended Age||36 months – 10 years|
|Color||Blue or Pink|
Don’t wait to see this review video for a closer look at this kit when those cute kids are playing!
8. JOYIN Kids Pretend-n-Play Dentist Doctor Kit Toys
(Best with Working Stethoscope)
JOYIN Kids Pretend-n-Play Dentist Doctor Kit Toys includes 31 items to accompany a special kid doll patient and many other tools for your child to learn more about being a doctor. It is also a toy set that meets the US Toy Standard and has been approved for safety testing.
The special thing about this kit toy is that you can show your child how to use the electronic stethoscope, with built-in light sounds like real heartbeats to bring the real feeling. This is a good set of toys for your child to learn more about surgery and medical procedures.
All the tools contained in the carrying case open up into a table large enough for the doctor to perform surgery on the kid doll. Children are also equipped with an accompanying nameplate for the most authentic feeling.
Some of these devices are syringes, microscopes, dental mirrors, reflex hammers, scalpels, scissors, ear microscopes, tweezers, medicine bottles, real water fountains, etc. Your child can place different tools on surgical plates attached to the outside of the carrying case, on the trays, and tool holders.
- Come with 31 medical and surgical tools
- Working electronic stethoscope with heartbeat sounds
- Child-patient doll accompanying
- Real water fountains
- The box, when opened, becomes the operating table
- Batteries are included in some tools
- Non-toxic meets US Toys Standard
- Safety test approved
- Stored in a sturdy box with handles
- High quality and super durable
- Perfect for role-playing games
- The arm cuff sometimes does not blow air
- The pulse device’s screen may be dim
|Recommended Age||3 years and up|
|Color||Blue & Red|
9. Doc Mcstuffins Hospital Doctor Kid Toys
(Best for Girls)
Comes with sparkling pieces, Doc Mcstuffins Hospital Doctor Kid Toys looks very different from what you might find in this toy segment. This is a suitable toy for girls, offering a more friendly approach for girls who are afraid of the doctor.
Using this fascinating approach to sparkling pieces, parents can teach their daughter how to relax when seeing the doctor during routine visits. The set includes 8 basic pieces such as a blood pressure cuff, thermometer, syringe, and aeroscope, etc.
Moreover, the stethoscope has fun lights and sounds to make the doctor’s game even more magical. Your daughter is also provided with name tags and colorful stickers. This is truly a wonderful gift for a budding female doctor.
In addition, the toy set also provides a sparkling bag included. This super cute bag helps to store and carry all these sparkling pieces and keep them in beautiful condition for as long as possible.
- Includes 8 interesting accessories
- Provide name tags and stickers
- Includes feminine medical bag
- Suitable for little girls
- A great gift for a budding female doctor
- ID badge and two pages of colorful stickers
- Includes a stethoscope featuring lights and sounds
- Real blood pressure monitor
- Design with sparkling colors
- Not suitable for boys
- The bag is small in size, so it is difficult to stuff everything in.
- Unsafe for children under 3 years old due to choking hazard
|Recommended Age||36 months and up|
10. Le Toy Van Educational Honeybake Doctor Kit Toys
If you like the premium feel of wooden tools, then Le Toy Van Educational Honeybake Doctor Kit Toys is probably what you’re looking for for your kids. This is a wooden doctor toy set designed to build children’s confidence, creativity, and social skills through fun and imaginative role-playing.
This high-quality wooden toy set will encourage children to immerse themselves in the doctor’s character and execute real-world situations, which they can then learn through their play.
Besides, the Le Toy Van kit toy has 9 handcrafted medical tools from sustainable rubberwood, providing a beautiful, durable accessory for children to play with, helping children develop coordination skills, and Explore many immersive adventures.
Medical tools include a toy stethoscope, thermometer, blood pressure monitor, syringe, reflex hammer, scissors, and two medicine bottles. This kit is also perfectly scaled for all Le Toy Van Honeybake collections.
- Includes 9 handcrafted medical tools
- Made from sustainably sourced rubberwood
- Includes carrying pouch to keep things tidy
- Part of the Honeybake collection
- Build confidence, creativity, and social skills
- Help your child play fun and imaginative role-playing game
- Beautiful, durable, and safer than plastic
- Offers a premium feel for wood tools
- Children can learn through play
- The quality of the bag is not good
|Recommended Age||3 – 8 years|
|Brand||Le Toy Van|
11. Melissa & Doug Get Well Doctor Kit Toys
Melissa & Doug Get Well Doctor Kit Toys comes with 25 pieces that help your kids and their friends and siblings play real-life doctor pretend. This set is designed for safe use by children 3-6 years old.
In addition to the basic tools, this toy set also comes with an ID badge, eye patch, activity card, etc. Some of the other tools that come with it are a stethoscope, a forehead thermometer, a blood pressure monitor, an ear scope, reflex hammer, syringe, audiometer, scissors, and tweezers. There is also a special tongue depressor bottle.
When playtime is over, your child can place neat pieces in the bag provided. This bag also makes it easy for your child to take this toy with him anywhere. Your child can use this set of toys on their own or combine it with Melissa & Doug Get Well Center for even more fun.
- 25 complete and durable puzzle pieces
- Comes with an ID badge and activity tag
- Includes stethoscope, forehead thermometer, blood pressure monitor, etc.
- Can be combined with Melissa & Doug Get Well Center
- Ideal for playing the doctor pretend like reality
- Includes many interesting extras
- It can be used to play with friends
- A tote bag is available to keep your toys neat
- Make it easy for your child to carry everything
- The tongue depressor cannot be reused
- Not suitable for older children
|Recommended Age||36 months – 6 years|
|Color||Blue & red|
|Brand||Melissa & Doug|
Do not hesitate to see this little boy having fun with Melissa & Doug in this video!
12. B. Toys Deluxe Medical Doctor Kit Toys
Toddlers often explore with all their senses, so parents must eliminate any danger of suffocation in their children’s toys. Luckily, everything in B. Toys Deluxe Medical Doctor Kit Toys is safe in size and made of non-toxic plastic, so you won’t have to worry when your kids play with them.
The special thing about this kit toy is that you can show your child how to use the stethoscope, with built-in sounds that sound like real heartbeats. Other tools are also equipped with a pretend beep, so your child will feel more interactive and fun.
This set includes a series of 10 exciting medical tools that will bring joy to your kid, such as a syringe, thermometer, scissors, blood pressure cuff, tweezers, and stethoscope. All tools are contained in a handy carrying case for children to transport and store all medical tools in a tidy manner.
- Includes 10 tools for actual play
- Made of 100% non-toxic plastic
- The stethoscope has a heartbeat sound
- Equip beep for more realistic play
- A sturdy carrying case keeps everything tidy
- Made from safe materials with super durable quality
- Perfectly suitable for toddlers
- Suitable for role-playing
- Improve children’s empathy and social skills
- Meet safety standards
- The carrying case is too large for the tool inside
|Material||100% Non-toxic Plastic|
|Recommended Age||18 months – 6 years|
13. INNOCHEER Kids Roleplay Doctor Kit Toys
INNOCHEER’s Pretend Doctor Toy Kit comes with 22 pieces. It includes the doctor’s lab coat that makes your kids feel as if they’re on a real mission. Masks and eyeglasses are also included to give your child a fun play experience.
Besides, the receiver and the cell phone can make sounds. The other parts included in this kit are the bandage aid, the medicine holder, the clamp, the reflex hammer, scissors, tweezers, the ear microscope, the thermometer mouth mirror, and the syringe.
What makes this product unique is the carrying case equipped with a strap. It also has hooks for holding certain tools and a separate tray attached to a carrying case. It can also be used as a crossbody bag. Your kids will be able to practice orderliness and mobility with this handy box.
In particular, this is a toy set that meets the US ASTM Toy Standard, which has been approved for safety testing. This doctor’s toy set is also safe for toddlers because it does not contain BPA.
- Comes with 22 basic tools
- Comes with a doctor jacket for kids to play role-playing
- Meets the US ASTM Toy Standard
- Approved for safety testing
- Not contain BPA & safe for toddlers
- The cell phone and receiver can emit a tone
- Carrying case with tray and hook for attaching tools
- Develop your imagination and role-playing ability
- The carrying case can be used as a cross-carrying bag
- Not intended for children under 3 years of age because of the risk of suffocation
- Difficult to attach the tray to the carrying case
|Recommended Age||3 – 8 years|
|Color||Blue, green, and red|
You can see this review video to know more about this doctor kit toy!
14. Litti City Doctor/Vet Accessories Doctor Kit Toys
Your child will be ready to become a true doctor/veterinarian with Litti City Doctor/Vet Accessories Doctor Kit Toys. This kit is even more authentic when it comes to young doctors’ doctor coats.
Although this kit does not have as many pieces as other toy sets, it still has the inevitable useful items with 11 pieces such as a doctor’s coat, stethoscope, tape holder, tape, glasses, nameplate, and a storybook by Dr. Litti Benny.
Does your child need a “boo-boo-aid” for a friend’s little wounds? What sets this toy apart is that it includes six flexible and bendable boo-boo aids, just like real boo-boo boosters, which give your kid more imagination and joy.
Even better, the doctor’s coat has a handy pocket to hold all the items. Besides, all the pieces in this set are sturdy and ready to be played for a long time. This is exactly the perfect toy set for children three years old and up and great for playing role-playing games.
- 11-piece doctor/vet kit
- Doctor jacket with pocket
- Includes necessary accessories
- Includes storybooks by Dr. Litti Benny
- Includes six versatile boo-boo aid
- Help your kid have more imagination and joy
- Children will love to dress up like a doctor
- Dispel your child’s fears about seeing the doctor
- For children to play role-playing
- Lack of some accessories such as blood pressure monitor
- No box or bag included
|Recommended Age||3 years and up|
15. CUTE STONE Medical/Dental Doctor Kit Toys
CUTE STONE Medical Doctor Kit Toys comes with dentures and dental tools, as well as tools your child will get acquainted with during the routine checkup. All tools come in a container with a transparent lid, making finding everything easier.
This kit provides eyeglasses, disposable masks, name tags, and a clipboard to help your child take on a doctor’s role with the utmost sincerity. With 30 pieces of abundance, children can invite friends or family members to play with them.
Other dental tools are dentures, tooth hooks, dental drills, toothbrushes, mirrors, and toothpaste. In addition are blood pressure cuffs, picture examination charts, stethoscope, eye drops and liquid medicine bottles, clamps, scissors, trays, syringes, ear tubes, etc.
Moreover, several instruments also feature light and sound effects, including the ear mirror, flashlight, mouth mirror, and thermometer. These four types have built-in sealed batteries. And the indicator arrow will move when the blood pressure cuff is pressed.
- Up to 30 medical / dental instruments
- Includes medical makeup
- Teach about doctors and dentists
- Comes in a container with a transparent lid
- Can play with friends or family members
- Some tools have lighting and sound effects
- The indicator arrow will move when the blood pressure cuff is pressed
- Help your kid get used to the periodic visit
- Cannot replace batteries for some tools because the batteries are sealed
|Recommended Age||3 years and up|
How To Buy The Best Doctor Kit Toys For Your Children?
So we know about the benefits as well as the best doctor kit toys this year. Therefore, when buying a doctor kit toy for kids, parents need to pay attention to some of the following points to bring the best results:
Toy material is also something that parents need to care about. To ensure their children’s health, parents should choose reputable brands for the safest and most secure play for their children.
Plastic material is used popularly, with diverse designs, bright colors, low prices. But the downside is that the durability is not as high as the wooden material, which can be broken or distorted due to the child’s play.
Wood material also stands out with two characteristics: durability and safety. However, wood is usually more expensive and also has less shape than plastic.
You need to choose toys that are right for your kid’s age. Currently, in the toy market, many toy products are not suitable for the child’s age. Parents should let their children play with doctors’ toys when they can absorb information well. Parents should also be mindful of choking hazards and other health risks.
Number Of Pieces Included
The best doctor toy set will help your child accurately roleplay the doctor role. These should include things your child can wear, like glasses or a stethoscope. These parts will make your kid feel as if they are working as a real doctor. Having more pieces is great for more realistic pretend play.
Often boys and girls will have characteristic colors that they will like. You are the one who understands your child’s interests the most, so you can buy your kid a doctor toy set with the main color matching his preferences to make him more excited.
This is extremely important to remember when shopping for a doctor set. You should choose toys that have been certified for safety by regulatory bodies, are BPA free, do not have sharp edges, and several other harmful factors that can affect your child’s health.
When buying doctor kit toys for children, parents should choose reputable brands, ensure that toy products have a clear origin. Presently, the quality doctor toys for children can be mentioned from famous brands such as:
- Kidzlane: The complete kit includes a see-through plastic box with extra batteries, supports realistic sound effects, and ensures your kid’s safety during play.
- Battat: Moderate size, comes with a handy carrying case, safe for toddlers, and can be washed away from germs.
- Fisher-Price: The basic doctor tools suitable for preschoolers include super durable plastic pieces, handy soft medical bags to help them develop basic motor skills, and are easy to carry every time and everywhere.
- Melissa & Doug: A complete set of doctor toys helping children develop mobility, including a comfortable soft bag, is a great gift for preschoolers and older.
Do not ignore the frequently asked questions below to learn more useful things!
My Top Pick
There are many reasons why children want to pretend to play with medical kits. Some want to imagine that they’re a doctor who makes a difference in the world. Others are practicing empathy and want every role to serve in the medical field. And the rest just need to deal with their fear of going to the doctor.
So, I choose my child the Kidzlane Electronic Stethoscope Doctor Kit Toys with complete doctor kits, including see-through plastic boxes, extra batteries, support for realistic sound effects, and assurance and safety for my children’s play. Thanks to this useful toy, my child overcame the fear of going to the doctor, and he also formed a heart to help everyone.
After all, it is always a good thing to buy a children’s doctor toy set. Children can develop mentally and emotionally as they learn how to help others develop better physically through doctor games. And that’s really what all parents want: to help our little angels develop heart, mind, and body.
With the above information, please choose to buy doctor kit toys like the best for you! Don’t forget to leave a comment if you find the article useful!