Probably when selecting the best dollhouses for girls, I find it easy to come up with some words like fun, imagination. It sounds great for parents to observe how their children grow up every day due to “Pretend Play.”. Kids tend to put their time and effort into playing with dolls. Wow, how fascinating it is!
Actually, the best dollhouses for girls bring them a lot of benefits. Children not only promote their creative ability by building their own houses to match the interests, but they also learn many other valuable skills in life.
With this being said, it is very important to consider carefully and have a good choice.
As you all know, there are a variety of styles and sizes when purchasing the best dollhouses in modern ages, which can make you really confused about how to choose the best one.
Good or bad? Right or wrong? Buy or not? You see, it wastes your time very much for this train of thought.
Don’t worry, though! In this article, I will answer you more and more. Now, let’s enjoy the world of the best products for girls!
- Dollhouse Play: Benefits for Children
- What Are The Best Dollhouses for Girls?
- Best Dollhouses for Girls Comparison Chart 2021
- Reviews Of The Best Dollhouses for Girls in 2021
- 1. Fisher-Price Loving Family Dollhouse
- 2. Melissa and Doug Pink Wooden Fold and Go Mini Dollhouse
- 3. Kidkraft Wooden Majestic Mansion Dollhouse
- 4. Hape All Seasons Kids Wooden Dollhouse With Furniture
- 5. Fisher-Price Pink Little People Big Helpers Home Dollhouse
- 6. Kidkraft Disney Princess Cinderella Royal Dreams Dollhouse
- 7. Kidkraft Bianca City Life Dollhouse
- 8. Barbie Sweet Modern Dream Dollhouse
- 9. KidKraft Frozen Ice Castle Dollhouse
- 10. Playmobil Delux Ideal Home Dollhouse
- 11. KidKraft Wood Chelsea Cottage Dollhouse With Furniture
- 12. Cutebee Blue Miniature Dollhouse With Furniture
- 13. Fisher-Price Little People Surprise & Sounds Home Dollhouse With Furniture
- 14. Calico Critters Luxury Town Home Gift Set Dollhouse
- 15. Barbie Portable Glam Getaway Dollhouse With Furniture
- Buying Guide: Which Dollhouses Are The Best for Girls?
- My Top Pick
Dollhouse Play: Benefits for Children
Today, kids are getting more and more interested in playing with dollhouses, especially girls. But apart from entertainment, dollhouses also aim at the development of children. Here are some of the strengths that dollhouses can benefit themselves.
Dollhouses are a perfect toy that gives children countless hours of fun and entertainment. There is more than one way to play with dollhouses since children can choose from plenty of different games and activities. No matter who you are, a dollhouse belongs to you if you like it.
Imagine that kids’ are sitting around to play together. Sound interesting!
In addition, acting out directly doesn’t cause the loss of communication like screen-based activities, and it also protects your eyes.
Dollhouses require you to fall into a character and start a dialogue between different members living in these dollhouses. Improving social skills plays an essential part in any children’s development. It shows that all kids need to develop themselves to have a connected foundation in both school life and working life.
Here is a list of skills that relate to dollhouses:
- Listening: Learning to listen is so important for kids to grow up. In fact, dollhouses can do that. Through the role- play games, children take responsibility for listening and understanding the situation with others to meet the demands.
- Sharing and Turn-Taking: The purpose of having dollhouses is to connect all members of the family. With a dollhouse, it’s very boring to do it alone. As a result, there is an expectation that you will invite other people to engage in this game, so you can ultimately learn how important sharing and turn-taking are.
- Coping With Different Situations: Are you confident enough to say that you have no problem in your life? I’m sure you say NO. Dollhouses are likely to put your kids in a situation that you are compulsory to solve. For example, your children pretend to become a doctor, and one day, a parent takes her daughter to see you. Hmmm, how can they solve this problem? Of course, kids are forced to come up with a really good plan to find out diseases and cures for this girl.
Boost Vocabulary And Verbal Communication
Dollhouses allow kids to think and create a situation of all kinds of topics. Whenever someone asks them a question, they need to respond it like how big this object is or how this area looks.
Perhaps kids are less to talk in a room setting than they are during dollhouse play. They are so comfortable that they can regularly say loud due to the “Pretend play.”
Creativity And Imagination
An article named Psychology Today that was written by Ph.D Susan Scheftel refers that dollhouses play can improve kids’s emotions. Dollhouses allow them to think about their imaginary situations that are likely to take place in real life.
Dollhouses are a backdrop so that kids have the emotion to be in a role play. Even your children are only pretending, but they probably gain experience to know how to practice in their day to day life.
Teaching The Importance Of Daily Routines
Dollhouse play is frequently involved in daily activities at home, such as having a meal, taking baths, or sleeping. These ways of dollhouses may help kids recognize the important routines every day.
What Are The Best Dollhouses for Girls?
Finding a good dollhouse brand for girls can really take an amount of time. Popular dollhouses offer different styles of different ages.
Fisher-Price and Kidkraft are two best brands for kids if they are toddlers because of their round and big accessory’s designs, and they are sweet presents for girls if they are above 3.
When shopping for dollhouses, there is a variety of selections that can make you regret it or not. Remember to be careful.
The following list contains some of the dollhouses in both traditional and modern styles. Let’s dive into a close look at outstanding features of dollhouses.
- Best Overall – Fisher-Price Loving Family Dollhouse
“Flip-out swing set, folds easily for storage, fun sound from the doorbell, lightweight, best dollhouse for 3-year-old and expensive accessories.”
- Best Budget – Melissa and Doug Pink Wooden Fold and Go Mini Dollhouse
“Affordable, high- quality materials, easy to assemble, handy, great portable option.”
- Best Large – Kidkraft Wooden Majestic Mansion Dollhouse
“The best of Kidkraft: 4 ½ feet tall, 4 levels and 8 rooms total, includes 34 pieces of furniture and accessories, an ultimate dollhouse for kids to imagine and create.”
- Best Wooden – Hape All Seasons Kids Wooden DollHouse With Furniture
“Open layout, moveable stairs, a green roof with solar panels painted, fully furnished; wood sourced of the environmentally sustainable forest, sturdy build, last for generations of kids.”
- Best for Toddlers – Fisher-Price Pink Little People Big Helpers Home Dollhouse
“Perfect dollhouse for toddlers, large pieces are easy for a small hand to grasp, songs and sound clips encourage kids to help people; no assembly needed, reasonable price.”
- Best Disney Style – Kidkraft Disney Princess Cinderella Royal Dreams Dollhouse
“A balcony, spiral staircases, gold attic behind a clock door, even the glass shoe; it’s truly a Cinderella magical mansion.”
- Best Modern Style – Kidkraft Bianca City Life Dollhouse
“Street-level boutique, café, gym, pet salon; a gliding elevator, a mini frame that can actually hold a picture; the skyscraper apartment of any kid’s or even adult’s dream modern house.”
- Best for Barbie Fan – Barbie Sweet Modern Dream Dollhouse
“Fabulous items: a working elevator, a flat- screen TV and a TV remote; “smart” accessories with lights, sound and motion.”
- Best Dollhouse for a 4-Year-Old – Kidkraft Frozen Ice Castle Dollhouse
“Smart, sturdy construction, detailed furniture, 4 open- spaced rooms, a balcony, a molded staircase, all side crafted with beautiful Frozen- themed artwork, size is perfect for the age of 4.”
- Best DIY – Playmobil Delux Ideal Home Dollhouse
“A functioning doorbell, mailbox, 2 staircases, window boxes with flowers, add-ons, and accessories can be purchased to customize the house unlimitedly.”
- Best for a 5-Year-Old – Kidkraft Wood Chelsea Cottage DollHouse With Furniture
“3 levels, 5 rooms, and a balcony, 17 pieces of furniture, step-by-step assembly instructions, sturdy material; designed well for group play, much lower price than other similar dollhouses.”
- Best for Creative Kids – Cutebee Blue Miniature Dollhouse with Furniture
“Assembly DIY, collectible buildings or home decoration, include all the furniture and accessories, high quality and excellent designed, a perfect gift for teenagers and adults.”
- Best With Songs – Fisher-Price Little People Surprise & Sounds Home Dollhouse With Furniture
“More than 50 sounds, songs, and phrases, opens up for all-around play, easily handle everywhere, suitable for toddlers to play with and learn.”
- Best Foldable – Calico Critters Luxury Town Home Gift Set DollHouse
“Huge townhome, 4 large rooms up to 5, unique and adorable characters, two working ceiling lights, indoor and outdoor balconies, a sturdy hinge is convenient for both kids and children.”
- Best Portable – Barbie Portable Glam Getaway Dollhouse With Furniture
“Cute kitchenette, lovely bedroom, en suite bathroom, more than 20 pieces of furniture and accessories in one story, easily moving with a carrying handle, portable.”
Best Dollhouses for Girls Comparison Chart 2021
When finding the best dollhouses for girls, please pay attention to some features like design, material, size, recommended age to have the best one you like.
A dollhouse should be suitable for your preferences to avoid some mistakes in buying it.
|Product Name||Dimensions||Item weight||Material||Recommended ages|
|Fisher-Price Loving Family Dollhouse - Best Overall||25.6 x 9 x 16 inches||1.1 pounds||Plastic||36 months - 7 years|
|Melissa and Doug Pink Wooden Fold and Go Mini Dollhouse - Best Budget||12.5 x 7.5 x 10 inches||3.52 pounds||Wood||36 months - 6 years|
|Kidkraft Wooden Majestic Mansion Dollhouse - Best Large||52 x 14 x 53.5 inches||64 pounds||MDF, Wood, Fabric||36 months - 10 years|
|Hape All Seasons Kids Wooden House With Furniture - Best Wooden||23.62 x 11.81 x 28.9 inches||6.4 pounds||Wood||36 months and up|
|Fisher-Price Pink Little People Big Helpers Home - Best for Toddlers||6 x 28 x 15.98 inches||2.2 pounds||Plastic||12 months - 5 years|
|Kidkraft Disney Princess Cinderella Royal Dreams Dollhouse - Best Disney Style||38.5 x 14.76 x 58.66 inches||32 pounds||Solid Wood, MDF, Plexi, and plastic||36 months - 8 years|
|Kidkraft Bianca City Life Dollhouse - Best Modern Style||25 x 29.49 x 57.36 inches||36.5 pounds||MDF, Plastic, Wood||36 months - 10 years|
|Barbie Sweet Modern Dreamhouse - Best With Barbie||19.69 x 32.68 x 45.28 inches||21.8 pounds||Plastic||36 months - 10 years|
|Kidkraft Frozen Ice Castle Dollhouse - Best Dollhouse for a 4-Year- Old||24.1 x 16.5 x 45.4 inches||19.43 pounds||Composite wooden and molded plastic||36 months - 15 years|
|PLAYMOBIL Delux Ideal Home Dollhouse - Best DIY||23.62 x 21.65 x 10.63 inches||7.04 pounds||Plastic||4 - 10 years|
|Kidkraft Wood Chelsea Doll Cottage With Furniture - Best for a 5-Year-Old||24.5 x 13 x 28 inches||14.96 pounds||Plastic||36 months - 7 years|
|Cutebee Blue Dollhouse Miniature With Furniture - Best for Creative||3.62 x 5.91 x 3.19 inches||2.62 pounds||Wood||14 years and up|
|Fisher-Price Little People Surprise & Sounds Home - Best With Songs||24.19 x 5 x 15.84 inches||2.68 pounds||Plastic||12 months - 5 years|
|Barbie Portable Glam Getaway Dollhouse With Furniture - Best Foldable||19.69 x 29.53 x 16.54 inches||1 pound||Plastic||36 months - 10 years|
|Calico Critters Luxury Town Home Gift Set - Best Foldable||12 x 12 x 12 inches||5 pounds||Wood & plastic||3 years - 7 years|
Reviews Of The Best Dollhouses for Girls in 2021
Buying a dollhouse for girls is a personal choice. However, I find it very hard to find the right one on the market with the products available.
As a result, I have researched the market and found the top 15 of the best dollhouses. So, now let’s review some dollhouses for your daughters.
1. Fisher-Price Loving Family Dollhouse
The Dollhouse has 4 floors and 6 spacious rooms, comes with Mom, Dad, Baby, a sofa, and a baby seat. The house is open wide for easier to play with and ready for kids to create an ideal dollhouse. Playing pretending with the Loving Family Dollhouse, kids learn to do the daily family routines, help and love the members of the toy house and also in real life.
Besides a flip-out swing set and a working doorbell, there is a balcony, a patio, and even a doggy door in the side entrance. The house also contains fun sounds, which work when pressing the doorbell button.
- 2AA batteries required
- Best dollhouse for 3-year-old and up
- Family pretending toy
- Be able to open wide for play
- Folds easily for storage
- Few accessories included, parents will have to purchase for add-ons
- Batteries not included
|Color||Rouge, pink, violet|
|Dimensions||25.6 x 9 x 16 inches|
|Item weight||1.1 pounds|
|Recommended ages||36 months – 7 years|
|Included||Mom, Dad, Baby, a sofa and a baby seat|
Let’s watch the video to know more about this product.
2. Melissa and Doug Pink Wooden Fold and Go Mini Dollhouse
Their Melissa & Doug Fold and Go Mini Dollhouse is a portable mini wooden dollhouse with a sturdy design, carrying handles that allow parents and kids to bring it everywhere.
Although the design is very simple, kids can open it fully and have fun accessing the dollhouse with their stories. The product is even guaranteed that it will definitely 100% bring happiness to your children.
The price for this item is really reasonable and can be afforded by each person ]who even has a low or high income.
From crafts to classic wooden toys, games or pretend play, this product helps girls to ignite sense of emotions and imagination that they can discover their passions, interests and themselves.
- Portable dollhouse
- 100% screen-free
- Handy design
- A wonderful toy for girls
- Sturdy wood construction
- No need assembly
- Fully furnished
- Save your wallet
- No latch to keep it close when handling
- Kids above 6 will quickly get bored
|Dimensions||12.5 x 7.5 x 10 inches|
|Item weight||3.52 pounds|
|Recommended ages||36 months – 6 years|
|Included||Working doors, 2 flexible wooden play figures and 11 wooden furniture pieces|
|Brand||Melissa & Doug|
3. Kidkraft Wooden Majestic Mansion Dollhouse
Good toys are from Kidkraft, especially Kidkraft Majestic Mansion. The dollhouse is 4 ½ feet tall, 4 levels and 8 rooms total; it also comes with 34 furniture pieces, your children can start imagining as soon as it arrives.
Besides that, the house is made to play with the maximum 12” doll in height, all the most popular dolls will fit perfectly in it. With 8 unique decorated big-sized rooms, many kids can play together with their individual dolls.
The Kidkraft Majestic Mansion Dollhouse is very spacious. There are a variety of rooms for the biggest imaginations, even girls may be free to decorate, explore it and have several hours of fun together.
- Large house for large dolls
- Colorful dollhouse
- Last for years
- Comes with 34 pieces of furniture and accessories
- Multiple children can play together
- Movable part such as elevator, garage door
- Very sturdy
- Cannot usually move because of its heavy
- Dolls not included
- Assembly can take a while
|Material||MDF, Wood, Fabric|
|Dimensions||52 x 14 x 53.5 inches|
|Item weight||64 pounds|
|Recommended ages||36 months – 10 years|
|Included||34 pieces of furniture and accessories|
If you are still curious about this product, let’s check this video to know more.
4. Hape All Seasons Kids Wooden Dollhouse With Furniture
The wooden dollhouse is made from environmentally sustainable forests, with solid wood construction and child- safe painted. The classic 3 levels and 6 rooms but in a new design, multiple open sides, even the solar panels on the roof which can be changed to show different daytime or nighttime.
The dollhouse is gender-neutral, suitable for girls to play together, encouraging children to engage in imaginative play.
Moreover, the product is an award-winning one: Recipient of the 2011 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Seal Award, which means this represents the most innovative, engaging new products of the year.
- Safety and quality control
- Award-winning toy house
- Classic 3 stories
- All season dollhouse
- All furniture accessories included
- Long-lasting construction
- The stairs in the house are movable
- Season-changing roof
- Dolls not included
- Assembly required
|Color||Colorful all season- themed|
|Dimensions||23.62 x 11.81 x 28.9 inches|
|Item weight||6.4 pounds|
|Recommended ages||36 months and up|
|Included||4 rooms set: master bedroom, family bathroom, media room, and kitchen|
Please check this video to know more about this item!
5. Fisher-Price Pink Little People Big Helpers Home Dollhouse
(Best for Toddlers)
The dollhouse has 2 stories, five rooms with large pieces are great for the tiny hand of toddlers. Although it is small, it is suitable for kids, and can play songs and sound clips that encourage toddlers to share, be kind and help others, such as: feed the dog, make the bed, put away the toys and more, as the word “Big Helpers” in the house’s name.
On the other hand, it is made of plastic, which makes it light in weight and easy to clean, but the dollhouse is an electronic toy, so do not put it in water; it is safe if you clean it with a damp cloth.
- Be able to teach teamwork or helping others for kids
- Find curiosity & wonder when pressing the buttons around the house
- 360 degrees-opening side doors
- Realistic and funny sounds
- Songs encourage kids to explore, care for family and good daily habits
- Battery included
- Figures included
- Older toddlers might get bored after a short time playing
|Dimensions||6 x 28 x 15.98 inches|
|Item weight||2.2 pounds|
|Recommended ages||12 months – 5 years|
|Included||Emma, Jack & Dog figures, bed, dog bowl & 2 bar stools|
If you have any curiousity, let’s follow this video to know more
6. Kidkraft Disney Princess Cinderella Royal Dreams Dollhouse
(Best Disney Style)
The 125-foot-tall Kidkraft Disney Princess Cinderella Royal Dreams Dollhouse will bring your children’s fairytale dreams to life. The house is painted unique and meticulous, with elegant details such as a glass slipper, a chandelier, a royal throne, a clock tower; your little girls will dive into the magical world of Disney.
Moreover, the Royal Dollhouse is made of solid wood, MDF, plexi, and plastic, mainly wood, which is clean easily. Because of its huge size, the dollhouse has enough space for girls to play at the same time and can accommodate dolls up to 12 inches.
- Disney dollhouse
- Royal Cinderella Castle
- Luxury magical girl toys
- Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
- Cinderella’s hiding sewing room behind the clock tower doors
- Elegant furniture and accessories included
- Dolls not included
- Take a while to assembly
- Some parts of the house are vulnerable and easily gone missing or broken
|Material||Solid Wood, MDF, plexi, and plastic|
|Dimensions||38.5 x 14.76 x 58.66 inches|
|Item weight||32 pounds|
|Recommended ages||36 months – 8 years|
|Included||11 pieces of royal furniture, a beautiful glass slipper, and a gold hanging chandelier.|
Let’s watch this video to know more about this product.
7. Kidkraft Bianca City Life Dollhouse
(Best Modern Style)
This Dollhouse does not only please children by inspiration the four-story design of skyscrapers but also saves floor space due to its upward extending build. It is designed to open spaces and double-side, so 2 to 3 kids can play at the same time.
Furthermore, the house is extremely realistic with 4 modernized-form levels, 6 vignettes of play: clothing Boutique , café having patio, pet salon along with pet park, gym, living quarters and pool on the rooftop. It also includes interactive strength for more detail; the staircase is able to move, an elevator can glide, and a mini frame can hold a picture, which makes children not stop “Pretend Play.”
- Skyscraper-inspired dollhouse
- Modern urban-living
- Floor-saving dollhouse
- 360˚ play
- Batteries for the light and toilet are included
- Flushing sounds from the button on top of the toilet
- The hanging light in the kitchen/dining room actually lights up
- Assembly is required and takes hours to do because the construction of the building is not easy itself
- Does not come with dolls or any other figures
|Color||Modern theme with blue, grey, purple|
|Dimensions||25 x 29.49 x 57.36 inches|
|Item weight||36.5 pounds|
|Recommended ages||36 months – 10 years|
|Included||26 accessories pieces|
Let’s check a video here to experience the interest of this dollhouse!
8. Barbie Sweet Modern Dream Dollhouse
(Best With Barbie)
With Barbie, anything is impossible. Your girls will be excited to move right into the Barbie Dreamhouse and discover a world of possibilities.
Children can let their imagination run wild with the home’s realistic features, such as a working elevator. It even has a flat-screen TV area where a smartphone can be inserted for Barbie to enjoy a good movie. Besides that, the house has interactive “smart” accessories such as lights, sounds, and motions.
Barbie Dreamhouse is known as a world of possibilities because everything is possible with Barbie. This item is a top choice of Barbie brand. Faithfully, a Barbie fan can’t miss this great product.
- Barbie Dreamhouse
- “Smart” accessories equipped Barbie house
- Lovely Pinky toy house
- Flushing toilet with sound
- 3 floors, 7 rooms, over 70 accessories, and a working elevator
- Classic room with modern design
- Vary in colors and decorations
- Need adults to follow their kids during the play
- Barbie dolls do not arrive with the product
- The elevator is easily broken/stop working after a long time
|Dimensions||19.69 x 32.68 x 45.28 inches|
|Item weight||21.8 pounds|
|Recommended ages||36 months – 7 years|
|Included||More than 70 pieces of furniture and accessories|
Let’s watch this video to know more!
9. KidKraft Frozen Ice Castle Dollhouse
(Best Dollhouse for a 4-Year- Old)
The Kidkraft Frozen Ice Castle Dollhouse is a perfect gift for kids loving the movie Frozen Disney; even though the movie was released years ago, they will be excited to see the Ice Castle comes true.
The huge Castle also accommodates up-to-12” Barbie Dolls and other dolls, a giant toy house for multiple kids to share their stories and create more magical moments together at once.
Beautiful artwork adorns the castle’s walls, and the use of blues really makes the castle look frozen in time. With three floors and five rooms, there is enough room for kids to have fun in this castle.
- Include 4 rooms of open space totally
- Have a play area with a bacolny at the top
- Elsa’s toy house
- Detailed accessories such as a chandelier, icy throne, a balcony, a staircase
- Made of composite wooden materials and molded plastic
- Bring the movie Frozen to life
- Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
- Very smart and sturdy
- Sometimes the packaging arrives without some accessories; you just need to contact KidKraft to receive replacements.
- Not provided for girls under 3
|Color||Light blue, violet|
|Material||Composite wooden and molded plastic|
|Dimensions||24.1 x 16.5 x 45.4 inches|
|Item weight||19.43 pounds|
|Recommended ages||36 months – 15 years|
|Included||11 pieces of furniture, including a gorgeous ice throne, and a chandelier|
Are you ready to enjoy this helpful video!
10. Playmobil Delux Ideal Home Dollhouse
This one is richly deserved the Best build-your-own dollhouse award with the realistic design of a three-level home, 6 rooms, mailbox, window boxes with flowers, and more pretending accessories. Children can freely customize the house, explore, and learn while having fun with the dollhouse.
However, this item is part of the Direct Service range. This particular range of products are considered as accessories or additions to existing sets of Playmobil. Because of this reason, plastic bags or plain brown boxes supply in most of the items instead of blue boxes.
- Build-your-own dollhouse
- Personality dollhouse
- 2 AA batteries required
- Many possibilities available with the add-ons and accessories
- Lively couple figures
- A functioning doorbell
- Be suitable for girls or boys
- Not many accessories included; have to buy add-on accessories
|Dimensions||23.62 x 21.65 x 10.63 inches|
|Item weight||7.04 pounds|
|Recommended ages||4 – 10 years|
|Included||2 figures, mailbox, window boxes with flowers, a light.|
No doubt! This video will show you how great it is!
11. KidKraft Wood Chelsea Cottage Dollhouse With Furniture
(Best for a 5-Year-Old)
The KidKraft Chelsea Doll Cottage does not only make your children happy but also please you and your wallet. The Dollhouse comes with valuable itself, 3 levels, 5 rooms, 17 pieces of furniture. However, the price is much lower than other similar dollhouses.
The product is designed of cherry image: creamy pink and sweet red; makes everyone feel welcome with a cozy, homey vibe; suitable for baby girls to play with and make an ideal country home.
This item is specially great for girls at 5 who have a wild imagination and creativity, even it comes with easy step-by-step instruction.
- Quality product for its price
- Sweet décor dollhouse
- Cherry themed
- The artwork is finely detailed
- Working windows
- Smart, sturdy wood construction
- Lower priced compare to similar products
- Spacious enough for many kids to play at once
- Be a perfect gift for any occasion
- Does not suit over-5-inch mini dolls
- Setup is time-consuming
- Dolls not included
|Color||Pink, red, blue|
|Dimensions||24.5 x 13 x 28 inches|
|Item weight||14.96 pounds|
|Recommended ages||36 months – 7 years|
|Included||17 pieces of furniture and accessories|
Don’t hesitate to watch this video to know more about this great product!
12. Cutebee Blue Miniature Dollhouse With Furniture
(Best for Creative)
Creative kids truly create this item in term of their hobbies and make their present more meaningful. The packaging itself looks nice as a present, but the house comes with parts, so you have to assemble DIY; all you need is to be patient.
High quality and excellent design, furniture is quite realistic and need sophisticated progress to complete. The Dollhouse is a fascinating gift for teenagers/adults who enjoy crafts and miniatures; detailed and colored pictures English manual will help you easier to finish the DIY Dollhouse.
- DIY wooden dollhouse
- Crafts & Miniature with furniture
- Best home DIY decoration’s
- Worth-price toy house
- Meaning present for DIY lovers
- Numbered parts of the printed sheet and particular instruction
- Unconditional replacement if any problem during the process of assembling
- All the house need crafting yourself
- Craft tools not included
|Color||Blue, warm brown|
|Dimensions||3.62 x 5.91 x 3.19 inches|
|Item weight||2.62 pounds|
|Recommended ages||14 years and up|
|Included||All the furniture and accessories are included in DIY the house kit|
13. Fisher-Price Little People Surprise & Sounds Home Dollhouse With Furniture
(Best With Songs)
The especially Dollhouse with more than 50 songs, sound clips for kids to discover: an alarm clock tells them to wake up and get out of bed, a toilet instructs them to wash their hands, a fridge opens and tells them what colors things are, a music player invites them to sing,… All the fun, surprising sounds make kids curious and excited, encourage them to learn and discover the wonderful world.
As the Loving Family Dreamhouse of Fisher-Price, parents will be reassured because it is completely safe for toddlers with round and large designs.
- Sounds Dollhouse
- Educating toy for toddlers
- Store everything inside
- More than 50 songs, sound clips
- The handle is convenient for traveling
- Easy to assemble
- Limited spaces
|Color||Red, yellow, pink|
|Dimensions||24.19 x 5 x 15.84 inches|
|Item weight||2.68 pounds|
|Recommended ages||12 months – 5 years|
|Included||Many rooms such as living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms with full furniture & appliances, dolls, table & 3 chairs|
Now, let’s follow this video to enjoy the dollhouse!
14. Calico Critters Luxury Town Home Gift Set Dollhouse
A luxury townhome comes with a movable staircase, movable floors, a patio, and even 2 working ceiling lights that can create a cozy environment for your kids. Designed with an integrated hinge, which is easy to open wide for accessing pretend plays, and close tight for storage. It is a beautiful house when fully open, and a neat toy when folding up, which is very convenient for parents to store.
Moreover, this set can easily connect to other Calico Critter houses, such as the Cozy Cottage, so that the result is a Calico Critters mansion. Remember to take notice that the Calico Critter Home and Cozy Cottage are sold separately.
- Luxury Townhome
- Calico Village stories
- Cozy home playset
- Moveable staircase and extra floor area to create larger rooms
- Easily open and close
- Be able to mix and match with other Calico Critters sets to create its whole village
- Have a unique design of distinctive animal characters
- Not equipped batteries in advance
- Calico Critters and accessories sold separately
|Material||Wood & plastic|
|Dimensions||12 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Item weight||5 pounds|
|Recommended ages||3 years – 7 years|
|Included||Indoor and outdoor balconies with rails, working doors, outdoor patio floor, movable staircase, an extra area|
Let’s dive into this video to enjoy the item!
15. Barbie Portable Glam Getaway Dollhouse With Furniture
A small portable dollhouse contains 3 rooms and has more than 20 pieces of furniture and accessories, only one story but not boring at all. Kids can arrange and rearrange over the 20 pieces and tell their own stories with Barbie style design and modern trends dollhouse.
Open and unfold to reveal a cute kitchenette, adorable bedroom, and suite bathroom; play spaces can reach 2.5 feet wide. It also has a latch and carrying handle, which makes it easy to pack the house and bring it on traveling with your children.
Your kids can engage in hours with the product and have fun discovering anything in the Barbie house.
- Getaway dollhouse
- Perfect handy Barbie house
- Glam Barbie rooms
- Convenient handle
- Lovely accessories
- Kids can arrange and rearrange the furniture and accessories to explore design and storytelling
- The “toy box” can contain accessories
- Many small pieces, not safe for toddlers
- Dolls not included
|Dimensions||19.69 x 29.53 x 16.54 inches|
|Item weight||1 pound|
|Recommended ages||36 months – 7 years|
|Included||More than 20 pieces of furniture and accessories|
Follow this video to discover this dollhouse.
Buying Guide: Which Dollhouses Are The Best for Girls?
The best dollhouses can make girls interesting and funny. The wrong one, on the other hand, is very easy for kids to throw it in the corner of a room, not just care for it.
This is why it is important to take your time when purchasing a dollhouse and consider some key features like size, material, durability, flow rate and design, etc.
Age Of Child
Don’t forget to consider your kids’ ages before searching for a dollhouse. Is it necessary to do that? I have to say “YES” since not one dollhouse is suitable for all ages.
Each dollhouse has its own warnings and principles to assure safety as much as possible. At the age of 1 or 2 , children are not allowed to play with dollhouses consisting of tiny objects to avoid some risks. Please pay attention to the recommended ages for each product to make the best decision.
However, people claim that dollhouses are only for younger children. It is not true at all. Today, there are many dollhouses that are designed due to pre-teens or even teenagers’ style.
It cannot be denied that people always have a big concern about safety. With products of dollhouses, there is no need to have fear for your kids’s health because most dollhouses are made of wood and plastic. The quality is also tested and assured before taking to the labor market.
No doubt, it is completely safe to play with them.
One more thing, manufacturers also notice there are some small parts or tiny accessories which may cause dangerous risk for kids. That is the reason why each dollhouse has its own recommended ages.
Material: Wooden Dollhouse Or Plastic?
Which material do I prefer the most? It is up to you.
Definitely, each material has both advantages and disadvantages, so we cannot compare them.
Plastic dollhouses are simple and convenient during the process of cleaning, have soft corners, and can withstand a lot of rough play
Wooden dollhouses use environmentally friendly material and have a long duration, even last for several years.
Selecting a dollhouse material depends on many factors like preference, specific need, price and features.
Build A Dollhouse Yourself Or Buy An Assembled Product?
If kids have an ideal plan, just build it on their own with no hesitation.
Dollhouse kits are the top choice. Girls are handy, confident, have some basic tools, and especially want to challenge themselves; please don’t mind considering a dollhouse kit.
Of course, dollhouse kits help to save money as they are usually much cheaper than assembled dollhouses, enable you to design a house that is relevant to your taste. However, they can waste a lot of to finish a complicated house or even easily break it if their structure is not tight.
An assembled dollhouse is a frequent selection of parents who are quite busy and has no time to guide and play with their kids. Buying an assembled product can put no effort or time into how to complete it. Of course, not personalizing a dollhouse to the liking is a disadvantage.
Which size do you want to choose? Where do you put a dollhouse? A living room or bedroom?
Wait a moment and wonder whether you have enough space to leave it at home.
The size varies significantly from small, medium to big ones. If your kids’ rooms are confined in a limited area at home, you need to select a small dollhouse in order not to occupy half of their room. It is not a nice thing to do that.
On the other hand, this may become a mess and lose the beauty of dollhouses. The rule of thumb when it comes to the size of the dollhouse is that the bigger they are, the more space they take up.
I find it extremely great to have a portable dollhouse so that kids easily bring along with them everywhere, every time, even when they travel to another country. It doesn’t matter.
Furniture And Accessories
Dollhouses bring kids a great moment of pleasure and excitement. Why do I say that? If kids are into dollhouses, they are keen on creating their own situations and acting out in their play in order to solve these problems. Furniture and accessories are the most important factors to do that. Kids love to change or rearrange the furniture and accessories to suit their taste.
Many dollhouses come with a variety of furniture and accessories such as tables, chairs, dishes, beds, and more so as to choose from those which are available. There are others that you have to buy furniture and accessories separately.
You are worried that you can not be affordable to buy a dollhouse, aren’t you?
With low incomes, you totally collect a simple plastic item that also attracts younger kids. That is the best choice of budget.
However, a large and modern wooden dollhouse with a range of furnitures and accessories included may cost higher.
Income in your family is also an element affecting to buy a dollhouse.
Here is the FAQs part. I answer some asked questions in this part. Go through all confusion and there will be no matter in selecting dollhouses.
My Top Pick
It seems to have a headache whenever you prepare to purchase a dollhouse. Therefore, I hope that you will have a better choice of which dollhouses to get for your girls after reading this article.
There is a wide range of products relating to your different interests and ages I can choose for my loved one. If I am looking for the best item, Fisher-Price Loving Family Dollhouse will be a perfect selection.
How about you? Have you ever owned a dollhouse? Do you prefer having an assembled product to assembling it yourself? If so, do you have any useful tips to make it effective?
Feel free to share your ideas and questions below.